LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread
Nov 7, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #391 of 478

While i do think the QB3 is great, it's not the best thing ever for obvious reasons :) The worst part imo is that i find it hard to find good tips. And i also think that the cable is a little to flimsy and very microphonic. 

You are unarguably right with regards to tips & microphonics siir...but, lucky me i found the right tips &  i wore my QB3 over ear (i might be looking like a dork wearing QB3 that way, but i don't a damn) & microphonic effects just simply gone 100%...only problem left now is how i cud lessen my usage of these addictive thing...all my music got better with QB3...don't want to pluck them out once shove to my ears...i cud listen to music with them for hours without my ears getting irritated or tired...i cud even forget i had them on my ears & think am listening to an outside hi-fi speakers...maybe it's just me, but that's what am getting from my QB3 after fixing those 2 problems w/c are mine too at first... 

Nov 7, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #392 of 478
Ok i will bite. Is qb3 orignal is very different the akg one and which one is better and does anyone have 11.11 links for it.

Nov 8, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #393 of 478
Ok i will bite. Is qb3 orignal is very different the akg one and which one is better and does anyone have 11.11 links for it.

It depends on what kind of sound you're after SuperMAG. If you like a more balanced sound you'd like the QB3AKG and if you like a slightly more accentuated bass then you'll like the original QB3. Of course my findings are based on the QB3AKG and QB3 paired to the Sony MH1 silicone tips.

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #394 of 478
Ok i like bass. Ok finally anyone have either **** 4in1 or piston2 to compare main characteristics please.

Nov 8, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #395 of 478

While i do think the QB3 is great, it's not the best thing ever for obvious reasons :) The worst part imo is that i find it hard to find good tips. And i also think that the cable is a little to flimsy and very microphonic. 

You are unarguably right with regards to tips & microphonics siir...but, lucky me i found the right tips &  i wore my QB3 over ear (i might be looking like a dork wearing QB3 that way, but i don't a damn) & microphonic effects just simply gone 100%...only problem left now is how i cud lessen my usage of these addictive thing...all my music got better with QB3...don't want to pluck them out once shove to my ears...i cud listen to music with them for hours without my ears getting irritated or tired...i cud even forget i had them on my ears & think am listening to an outside hi-fi speakers...maybe it's just me, but that's what am getting from my QB3 after fixing those 2 problems w/c are mine too at first... 

Microphonics is a problem with the QB3. The solution is to use a clip.

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #396 of 478
Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy with my QUADBEAT 3. I don't need another headset. Am perfectly happy...

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:42 PM Post #397 of 478
  ok i have xiaomi piston 2, **** 4in1, monk+ and ty hiz currently. will these provide me something other then the ones i have. how is clarity and separation compared to **** or piston2.

QB3 can't match the clarity and sparkling treble of the 4in1 :D 4in1 is just a league above. 4in1 have one of the best bass response under $50, punchy and goes deep without being bloated.

Nov 9, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #399 of 478
Aha mmm ok. I think i will wait a bit more in this, already have too many iems and eurbuds and i only like to use one.

Nov 10, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #401 of 478
  QB3 can't match the clarity and sparkling treble of the 4in1 :D 4in1 is just a league above. 4in1 have one of the best bass response under $50, punchy and goes deep without being bloated.

Have you tried the QB3 with the Sony MH1 silicone tips? If not then you should try it and give us the verdict afterwards. Have you also tried the QB3 tuned by AKG paired with the Sony MH1 silicone tips? If not, you owe yourself a listen. The tuned by AKG version has less accentuated bass and sounds more balanced but never the less the QB3 is a darn good sounding IEM for the price.

There are many IEMs that I own which is many leagues above the QB3/QB3 AKG but.....for the QB3/QB3 AKG's asking price, you'd be hard pressed to find a better sounding one 
wink.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #402 of 478

I don't remember seeing a fake QB3AKG around before but the price at $17.99 is really the lowest I've ever seen for a QB3AKG. Are you willing to take the risk hoshiyomi 
wink.gif

they seem honest in calling it le631 as opposed to hss-f631, so perhaps.

I just ordered the HSS-F631 from an Ali seller for $15. This reassured me - 
"100% Original product,Pls purchase not worry."  
tongue_smile.gif

For the last few weeks I've been using the LE-630 - and am blown away. It has surprisingly good resolution. In one of my favorite vocal tracks I was able to hear the vocal overdub - two different singers - and could distinctly hear both voices. I use these when walking around outside, when only an IEM (or headphone ) will do, and when Android controls needed. Sound source is LG V10. The Android controls come in handy, and like the rear buttons on the LG V10 and LG G4, are beautifully designed. You need to be familiar with these phones to understand. The sound of the 630 is V shaped. The highs are very crisp and penetrating, and the mids are strong, bass and sub bass adequate. I like the 630 much more than the Piston 2, 3 and Hybrid.

Looking forward to the F631 but it won't arrive for another few weeks. A more neutral sound is better for indoor/quiet listening.
A few notes:

-They should have included a clip. I borrowed a clip from Piston 2 because the cable makes way too much noise without.
-The tips are shallow in the ear. Good for me because I've pretty much given up on IEM's and prefer earbuds whenever possible. But this reduces sound isolation. 

I'm glad I found this thread. Wish I saw it sooner. So much resolution for such a low price!

Photos of the $15 HSS-F631 from an Ali seller. Does it look legit? I haven't heard of counterfeits. They sound pretty great.

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #404 of 478
  Do you own a QB3?..

Yes, I DO own QB3 and QB2, and I like them very much. But I have to say they can't match the clarity, instrument separation of the 4in1. I pair both Quadbeats with Sony Hybrid to archive the best fit. But they're really good for what you pay for and I really prefer them over the highly praised XE800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back