Lets Talk Metal
May 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #9,724 of 29,653
We shall see...

Because of you Redcar, I have to go check out the new Immolation!

The whole album is streaming over at terrorizer magazine .com as well as the new Battle Beast.

So it does not take much effort to push play on Sound Cloud.

http://www.terrorizer.com/category/news/streams/

New Burzum pure electronic 2X clear vinyl out soon.

http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&verb=F&target=BOBV375LP 180 gram

May 19, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #9,727 of 29,653
Q2 was 
atsmile.gif

May 19, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #9,729 of 29,653
Hey, they are both good games but Q1's story was meh and the run and gun pace was too easy. Q2 was easy as well but Ground Zero was a bit challenging. If you want derpe adrenaline play Doom 1. lol

May 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #9,730 of 29,653
So overall I was disappointed with Coal. Maybe I'll think better of it after repeated listens, but I thought it was pretty boring compared to the last two albums. It was definitely the heaviest Leprous album so far, but also the most prog. Maybe it was just too experimental to keep my interest... the only two tracks I liked were The Cloak and Contaminate Me, the second of which was GREAT thanks to Ihsahn's unbelievably brutal vocals.

Random Access Memories, on the other hand, I loved. It was more of an acid-jazz/pop blend than the old French house sound, and it's by far my favorite DP album yet.

May 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #9,731 of 29,653
So overall I was disappointed with Coal. Maybe I'll think better of it after repeated listens, but I thought it was pretty boring compared to the last two albums. It was definitely the heaviest Leprous album so far, but also the most prog. Maybe it was just too experimental to keep my interest... the only two tracks I liked were The Cloak and Contaminate Me, the second of which was GREAT thanks to Ihsahn's unbelievably brutal vocals.

Random Access Memories, on the other hand, I loved. It was more of an acid-jazz/pop blend than the old French house sound, and it's by far my favorite DP album yet.

Second for me. There is always Tron.

I have not listened to the Leprous album or the new TesseracT beast. So many many things...

EDITL Started listening to the new Leprous....I can't imagine Soup's is as happy with this than Bilateral.

May 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #9,733 of 29,653
Just realised that I have _ cds on order...
Protest The hero's as yet unnamed fourth album
Oh Sleepers Titan Ep
Exivious- Liminal
Uneven Structure- 8 EP
Evita- Minutes And Miles

And I badly want
Dillinger Escape Plan- One Of Us Is The Killer
TesseracT- Altered State
Scale The Summit- The Migration
Orphaned Land- All Is One
and many more i can't think of right now I expect....

Online ordering runs away with me so quickly...
Does anyone else have this problem with ordering music, ordering a stack, then realising just how much you've ordered?
When I say problem, it's not really a problem, I love new music.

May 20, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #9,734 of 29,653
Just realised that I have _ cds on order...

Protest The hero's as yet unnamed fourth album

Oh Sleepers Titan Ep

Exivious- Liminal

Uneven Structure- 8 EP

Evita- Minutes And Miles

And I badly want

Dillinger Escape Plan- One Of Us Is The Killer

TesseracT- Altered State

Scale The Summit- The Migration

Orphaned Land- All Is One

and many more i can't think of right now I expect....

Online ordering runs away with me so quickly...

Does anyone else have this problem with ordering music, ordering a stack, then realising just how much you've ordered?

When I say problem, it's not really a problem, I love new music.

I started to add it up and I spent 60 thousand US dollars so far. O well, it's something I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back