Lets Talk Metal
Feb 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #8,716 of 29,654
Did this get shared already? Just randomly clicked on bands on Youtube untill I hit this. Really nice stuff. One-man depressive bm project from Germany. Decent production too! Reminds me a bit of Alcest, Dornenreich, Trist... 

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #8,717 of 29,654
Did this get shared already? Just randomly clicked on bands on Youtube untill I hit this. Really nice stuff. One-man depressive bm project from Germany. Decent production too! Reminds me a bit of Alcest, Dornenreich, Trist... 

I missed reviewing this but this is a good album.

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #8,718 of 29,654
Spent some time catching up on reviews for the year so far this morning and found some pretty good stuff...that you all have probably heard of already
cool.gif

Skin Eater - Dermal Harvest...found this on AMG and its pretty solid, really dig this song

The new Soilwork is also pretty good, though i havent ever listened to Soilwork before

And im sad that that new Grayceon EP is only available as a LP
mad.gif
who doesnt release a cd at all????

Feb 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #8,719 of 29,654
Spent some time catching up on reviews for the year so far this morning and found some pretty good stuff...that you all have probably heard of already :cool:

Skin Eater - Dermal Harvest...found this on AMG and its pretty solid, really dig this song

The new Soilwork is also pretty good, though i havent ever listened to Soilwork before

And im sad that that new Grayceon EP is only available as a LP :mad: who doesnt release a cd at all????

Uh dude, you are not reading my reviews bummer...

Mar 1, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #8,722 of 29,654
Mar 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #8,723 of 29,654
i dont really get this comment, you call me out for not reading your reviews by linking to the bandcamp page for the album that i said is only available on vinyl?

not to mention i admitted that i hadnt read any reviews all year and that i was catching up

I copy/paste the wrong link. My review had the direct link to it.

No big deal dude...relax.... :)

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #8,728 of 29,654
Right now I'm listening to Enslaved (RIITIIR). I'm a bit bigger fan of the slightly more proggy Black stuff. Wolves in the Throne Room is another good one.

I guess I like Death the most though. Opeth, Gojira, etc.

Quote:

What black metal bands do you listen to?

Mar 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #8,730 of 29,654
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH! Right...

My days of fighting on Head-Fi are over. I do like to fuel a fire once in a while though.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back