Lets Talk Metal
Jul 7, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #3,466 of 29,660
DT anyone?

Of course! In fact you quoted from my favorite album of there's. I am big fan of Fiction, Character, and Damage Done. They are all melo classics.

Jul 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #3,468 of 29,660
Me and Algazanth we're palling it up to day talking about Melodeath on HF. I've never met the guy but we're pretty much one and the same with music.

DEATH IS THE BEGINNING \m/\m/

Jul 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #3,469 of 29,660

Quote:
Me and Algazanth we're palling it up to day talking about Melodeath on HF. I've never met the guy but we're pretty much one and the same with music.

Amazing stuff right there, Mors Principium Est is some of the best Melodeath I've ever heard. Also check this out, favorite song on one of the best albums ever from seemingly unknown Melodeath gods:

Jul 8, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #3,470 of 29,660

Quote:

oh wow, those guys are pretty good! but TBH, i cant stop listening to Battle Beast right now, so awesome and so cheesey!!

Jul 8, 2011 at 4:56 AM Post #3,471 of 29,660

Quote:
oh wow, those guys are pretty good! but TBH, i cant stop listening to Battle Beast right now, so awesome and so cheesey!!

I got their album the other day, I don't think they're that cheesy man! It's just what 80's hair metal would sound like if you recorded it with today's technology!

I liked this one song by them:

That is some really really hot guitar tone man. I haven't heard that in a while since I used to dick around with Seymour Duncan pickups back when I was doing my guitar build.

Anyway,

Time to headbang till I get a concussion:

Jul 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #3,475 of 29,660

Quote:

I really hope that Mors Principium Est are able to hold things together and put out new material in the future. Losing both guitar players again and having AFAIK no label support is not exactly an easy thing to get past. They've hired one new guitar player so far, but are still looking for another. New MPE would be great as unlike say In Flames, these guys are still damn good at what they do.

Jul 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #3,476 of 29,660

Quote:
I got their album the other day, I don't think they're that cheesy man! It's just what 80's hair metal would sound like if you recorded it with today's technology!

I liked this one song by them:

That is some really really hot guitar tone man. I haven't heard that in a while since I used to dick around with Seymour Duncan pickups back when I was doing my guitar build.

Saw Battle Beast live in Sauna fest. Reallly great! Bought their album afterwards. Unfortunately I found out that listening the album at home really doesnt work. Just generic Heavy Metal that bores me quick. Propably because I am not a heavy metal guy, I admit. At festival however, with couple of beers in my blood, the music kicked ass! Loved their gig!

Jul 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #3,477 of 29,660

Quote:

[...]Anyway,

Time to headbang till I get a concussion:

[Originally link to Dethklok - Volcano]

**** man, only watched first and second season of metalocalypse, that sounds nothing like the Dethklok I remember O__O

Here follows one of my favourite death metal bands, my absolute favourite if just considering ordinary, plain modern death metal (no progressive, no melodic, no old schoo, etc.)

Jul 8, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #3,478 of 29,660

Quote:
**** man, only watched first and second season of metalocalypse, that sounds nothing like the Dethklok I remember O__O

Um, the song Volcano is from Dethdoubles - season 2 episode 4. Unfortunately season 3 was pretty bad, the premier and the finale were awesome, with a lot of garbage in between. It was a huge letdown. This is still my favorite:

Jul 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #3,479 of 29,660
Really? I must've been very tired when I did my Dethklok Season 2 Marathon.
I'll never forget the part of season two where they go to the secret lab they have underground, and look at all the cool stuff. Laser stringed guitars, dildo safety helmets, music recorded on water later used to water plants... XD

Jul 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #3,480 of 29,660
If only there were a way to wear 3 pairs of Grados at once (much to Alghazanth's dismay)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back