Lets Talk Metal
Feb 27, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #26,059 of 29,682
  Looking forward to giving this a listen once I get home! It seems like it wasn't long ago he put out his last album.

I put myself into a trance yesterday playing it on repeat while downing a bottle of Redline Xtreme. (That much has put people in the hospital. You're only supposed to drink half a bottle.) And yeah, only eight months apart.

Feb 27, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #26,060 of 29,682

I put myself into a trance yesterday playing it on repeat while downing a bottle of Redline Xtreme. (That much has put people in the hospital. You're only supposed to drink half a bottle.) And yeah, only eight months apart.

Wow, your resistance to caffeinated sugar water is truly awe-inspiring! I hope I'll be as cool as you one day!

I bet these guys can eat a whole Happy Meal® on their own.

Feb 27, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #26,061 of 29,682
Torment by Six Feet Under
Mortiis - The Great Leap (free d/l single) by Mortiis

Wow, your resistance to caffeinated sugar water is truly awe-inspiring! I hope I'll be as cool as you one day!

I don't think you realize what's in it. Click here and hover over Triple Berry to see the ingredients. And research the product.

Feb 27, 2017 at 1:58 PM Post #26,062 of 29,682
  New EP from The Algorithm! Sounds so amazing on my system.

Brute Force: Overclock by The Algorithm 

Wow, where has this been my whole life. The last track on the album is surreal (the Drumcorps remix).

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #26,063 of 29,682

Not to break your bubble but I've done 3 bottles at once. Had a tolerance due to using the pills for awhile. This was 10 years ago though, do they even make Redline now, or is it one of those expensive discontinued things on Amazon? Didn't know it was still around. Try the pills!:D

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #26,064 of 29,682
  Wow, where has this been my whole life. The last track on the album is surreal (the Drumcorps remix).

That EP is a companion to this album: https://thealgorithm.bandcamp.com/album/brute-force

Not to break your bubble but I've done 3 bottles at once. Had a tolerance due to using the pills for awhile. This was 10 years ago though, do they even make Redline now, or is it one of those expensive discontinued things on Amazon? Didn't know it was still around. Try the pills!
biggrin.gif

I've been drinking soda and energy drinks for years, so even a bottle of Redline Xtreme (which, by the way, is a different product than the ones you mentioned) doesn't affect me too much. (But read the horror stories online. Some people have extreme adverse reactions to it.) Yes, they still make it. I provided a link above.

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #26,065 of 29,682
That EP is a companion to this album: https://thealgorithm.bandcamp.com/album/brute-force

I've been drinking soda and energy drinks for years, so even a bottle of Redline Xtreme (which, by the way, is a different product than the ones you mentioned) doesn't affect me too much. (But read the horror stories online. Some people have extreme adverse reacttions to it.) Yes, they still make it. I provided a link above.

Sorry wrong picture, these are the capsules I used to take. But no, I completely understand the drink your drinking. And yes, it is edgy. I am still amazed that it is legal. I did read the label and saw they don't recommend it for anyone with liver damage or optimum health.

It is a serious drug. It's just that things like this are normally based on body weight, I weighed 230lbs at the time.

Here is a picture of what bottle you are drinking.........I know! Have fun.

Feb 28, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #26,067 of 29,682
Help. I feel like I'm becoming the entitled fanboy I've come to hate over the last few years. My mind wants to form sentences like "What the ****, seven years since the last album and you release a live DVD of shows that were filmed half a decade ago?!"

How do I control this urge?

Feb 28, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #26,068 of 29,682
  Help. I feel like I'm becoming the entitled fanboy I've come to hate over the last few years. My mind wants to form sentences like "What the ****, seven years since the last album and you release a live DVD of shows that were filmed half a decade ago?!"

How do I control this urge?

Don't worry, the new Dimmu Borgir album is confirmed and will come soon enough. You can see studio updates on their Facebook profiles and the like.

Feb 28, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #26,069 of 29,682
Mors Principium Est's latest is a melodeath masterpiece. They consistently release great albums. 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back