Lets Talk Metal
Sep 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #11,465 of 29,663
Once it's done and the color falls out a bit it'll look even better.

That looks great! Btw, do you have also Crack the Skye on 45s? Those are expensive :[

Sep 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #11,467 of 29,663

Thought you guys would appreciate the latest addition.

EDIT: Not done yet. Adding the sun and the stone (from the LP art) in a month.

Wow, is that permanent?

This new Kreator live DVD is simply amazing. I watch it everyday. Maybe one of the best live DVDs ever. Just total quality, sound and photography.

I have it in my Iphone4, Ipad2 and High Def 720p. Just incredible. I'm speechless. If you like Kreator you have to get it.

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #11,468 of 29,663
  Wow, is that permanent?

This new Kreator live DVD is simply amazing. I watch it everyday. Maybe one of the best live DVDs ever. Just total quality, sound and photography.

I have it in my Iphone4, Ipad2 and High Def 720p. Just incredible. I'm speechless. If you like Kreator you have to get it.

I dont enjoy live DVD's that much. But the only one I really enjoyed was Lamb of God -  Killadelphia because Randy Blithe is hilarious.

Sep 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #11,469 of 29,663
I dont enjoy live DVD's that much. But the only one I really enjoyed was Lamb of God -  Killadelphia because Randy Blithe is hilarious.

Yes, is that the one when he fights outside the tour bus?Is that the one when he keeps talking in different accents depending on the country they are in and can't stop?

I love that though have not pulled that DVD out in awhile. LOG was way better at that point I think.

Still this Kreator DVD is really, really good. The live rendition of their old songs is way better than the studio versions from the day. Kreator must have truly been an underground thrash band because their catalog from the eighties sounds worse than demos of most bands. Still their followers loved them.

Sep 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #11,470 of 29,663
Yes, is that the one when he fights outside the tour bus?Is that the one when he keeps talking in different accents depending on the country they are in and can't stop?

I love that though have not pulled that DVD out in awhile. LOG was way better at that point I think.

Still this Kreator DVD is really, really good. The live rendition of their old songs is way better than the studio versions from the day. Kreator must have truly been an underground thrash band because their catalog from the eighties sounds worse than demos of most bands. Still their followers loved them.

Yes!!! Drunk Randy Blythe shouting

"You in a skirt" LOL
"Right Now, Right Now In the streets of Glasgow"
"You don't want to be beaten by a man in the skirt"
" Mark Morton !!! Get ready for the ***** Suckerpunch!" LoL and then he gets Knocked OUT...

And the music towards the end. This DVD is so American \m/

Sep 12, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #11,471 of 29,663
Holy macrel that is expensive! Nicely done.

Extremely fair pricing from these locals. 580 AFTER a 20% tip. Though we do have another smaller seasion next month.

That looks great! Btw, do you have also Crack the Skye on 45s? Those are expensive :[

I don't, unfortunately. I haven't quite brought myself to that 150 dollar price tag yet. I have Leviathan on 33, The Hunter on 45, and Blood Mountain on 45. All their vinyl is just top notch, but the 45s are some of my prized LPs as they're just flawless.

Sep 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #11,472 of 29,663
picked up the somewhat hyped Ruins of Beverast...really enjoying this one!  i love doom and the slower the better...this one is a great mix of death/black/doom with plenty of creepy atmosphere and although somewhat losing steam towards the end, IMO a strong release and a must for any doom fan

Sep 12, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #11,473 of 29,663
Holy poop.
These dudes kick ass!
I really really like the last track.

Abrasive Peace by Colosso
http://music.colossometal.com/album/abrasive-peace

Sep 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #11,474 of 29,663
It's funny. I'm getting back into Children of Bodom after a little hiatus, and I remember some saying that they're good days were over (even though I thought RRF wasn't so bad). But Halo of Blood is pretty damn good. Anyone diggin' on CoB still?

Sep 12, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #11,475 of 29,663
It's funny. I'm getting back into Children of Bodom after a little hiatus, and I remember some saying that they're good days were over (even though I thought RRF wasn't so bad). But Halo of Blood is pretty damn good. Anyone diggin' on CoB still?

Vocal style just kind of seems like a joke to me. Love their covers, but their legit music has never done much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back