Lets Talk Metal
May 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #9,512 of 29,663
Quote:
Oh I sure did. Very promising!
I'm a huge Gileadmedia fan in general :) I love False, Krallice and this new Lychgate track they have is the hypest ****!

http://gileadmedia.bandcamp.com/album/lychgate

Woah, awesome track. They have my interest.

May 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #9,513 of 29,663
That really did ZERO for me. I have a feeling this is going to be a let down (which is very easy since this band treads waters that have been done again and again and again...).

Really? If this music style is coming back, does that mean MTV will play videos again?

That did less than zero for me, only straight whiskey and kitty punching will erase that from my ears

Really liked that Lychgate track though :wink:

May 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #9,514 of 29,663
please god let power metal die

May 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #9,519 of 29,663
Deathcore. I can't believe you guys put thrash and power metal below deathcore. The entire genre is a mockery of our beloved death metal.

May 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #9,521 of 29,663
There are only two Power Metal bands out there i actually care about. Blind Guardian (seen them live several times) and Galneryus. I think I don't have to explain why I like Blind Guardian, but Galneryus.....one of the cheesiest bands I ever listened to :D
Their songs are oozing cheesyness. But on the other hand, these folks know how to arrange great songs and the stuff they are doing with their guitars is just over the top.
Just try listening to this masterpiece of cliches and too many solos :D

May 2, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #9,522 of 29,663
Quote:

Finally something i can agree too! though there is even one deathcore record i can listen too...

I am not pro deathcore but I like Aegaeon

May 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #9,523 of 29,663
I hate all of you, power metal and thrash metal are both awesome! At least when one well

Children Of Bodom call themselves "Melodic Death/Power Metal. Lol.

Much Power Metal is good at times except Dragonforce. They suck!

May 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #9,524 of 29,663
2x

May 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #9,525 of 29,663
There are only two Power Metal bands out there i actually care about. Blind Guardian (seen them live several times) and Galneryus. I think I don't have to explain why I like Blind Guardian, but Galneryus.....one of the cheesiest bands I ever listened to :D

Their songs are oozing cheesyness. But on the other hand, these folks know how to arrange great songs and the stuff they are doing with their guitars is just over the top.

Just try listening to this masterpiece of cliches and too many solos :D

Sounds like an ending to an anime show (maybe a Gundam one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back