Lets Talk Metal
Nov 15, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #24,917 of 29,658
  3 minutes full album grindcore. Apparently, the vocalist is Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation. The songs titles are hilarious

https://analtrump.bandcamp.com/releases

I'm just happy someone's carrying the AxCx torch since Seth died. 

Nov 16, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #24,918 of 29,658
My cousin's band, Dead Conspiracy, released a new album yesterday. I'm pretty biased since he was the one that got me into Kiss when I was 7 and into metal later on, but would love to hear what you guys think. These guys have been around since 1986 and even played shows with Death and Tool way back in the early 90's. I still think they were pioneers for their time, but again, very biased.

https://deadconspiracy.bandcamp.com/album/dead-conspiracy-dead-conspiracy-lp-2016

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #24,925 of 29,658
Hardwired To Self Destruct, opinions everyone?

I quite like the album, after one listen, but too many slow moments for me, I prefer the Ride The Lightning style myself, but I'll have to give it another couple of listens, before making my mind up.

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #24,926 of 29,658
  Hardwired To Self Destruct, opinions everyone?

I quite like the album, after one listen, but too many slow moments for me, I prefer the Ride The Lightning style myself, but I'll have to give it another couple of listens, before making my mind up.

It is oooooookay.

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #24,927 of 29,658
Divine Disorder sounded great, thanks!

Still listening to Hardwired to Self Destruct on and off. It's average. I really can't get into Hetfield's vocals anymore, he should sing less and scream more. 

Nov 18, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #24,928 of 29,658
I have heard Hardwired to Self Destruct.  I am kind of on the fence, but leaning towards not caring for it.  It sort of seems forced and doesn't have much soul to me.  Like Elvis Presley thought about Robert Goullet.  Probably misspelled the name, but you get the point.  It doesn't convey emotion or anything to me.  It kind of seems like a generic corporate product possibly written by the record companies and attaching Metallica to it as an afterthought to make some extra income.  Not trying to start a debate.  Just my personal feelings on the album.  I will still buy it only because it is a band I like to have their complete discography.  St.  Anger was the same way to me.  I really liked Death Magnetic.  It was a return to their glory days for me.  The drums on St.  Anger sounded like tin cans and was really annoying to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back