1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Let's talk Bluetooth Speakers

First

Back
  1. davidland
    learns many stuff here

2. sheilagat
    If you're still searching I'm suggesting to buy a DOSS speaker bluetooth it has good quality sound, battery that last for 12 hrs and it's inexpensive, I have two speaker right now JBL and DOSS XL but I'm always using the doss since it has far better when it comes to sounds quality.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  3. Benik3
    Hello.
    Isn't able someone compare the Mi speaker to Sony XB20 or Creative muvo mini? :)

4. RuFrost
  5. prashant121
    The circuit works this way

Bluetooth protocol receiving the audio file in digital format => Bluetooth audio converter converting the sound from digital to analog and feed into the amplifier system an analog audio signal => End speaker system.

if you want to connect microphone you will need to add the signal wire before amplifier / after Bluetooth analog audio out.

Other processes include finding a microphone which includes Bluetooth out or a portable audio system have the input section.

6. djlilmo
    Hi all,

I have the Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 and its great. It has powerful sounding and comes with a lot variants of connectivity like Bluetooth aptx, microSD Card Slot, micro USB, USB, aux.
    It also has an integrated Voice Recorder. Only the batterylife is just ok (5hrs).

Cheers.

7. Erfan Elahi
    Hello everyone, my thanks for this thread. Has anybody got any impression on Aiwa Exos-9 Portable Bluetooth Speaker ?

8. Dobrescu George
    I made a video about AIWA EXOS 9 on Youtube, and I've got a full in-depth written review coming up! Maybe this will help a bit, @Erfan Elahi

Erfan Elahi likes this.
  9. Erfan Elahi
    hi, thanks for your response. Can you paste a direct link again? The link above doesn't open.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    Erfan Elahi likes this.
First

Back