Lets play a game! Name a headphone in a movie or MV.
Mar 5, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #31 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
Damn, where did they score those?!?!

Weren't HP1000s used fairly widely as studio headphones and other professional situations? If so, I'm sure they're still in use in a few places, given their indestructibility.

Mar 5, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #32 of 64
What were the headphones John Cusack had in his apartment in Hi Fidelity?
His portable ones were Koss, but dunno what the other ones are

Mar 5, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #34 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Got17
Can anyone help me identify the cans in the video for the Final Fantasy song - "This is a dream of Win and Regine"? It has been driving me crazy!
The video can be found at

http://www.muchmusic.com/music/videos/

Then just click on the video on the right hand side.
Thanks for the help!

Damn, I suprised that you've even heard of them. The only reason I have is because I work at a college radio station; but they didn't even get that much play there. I'm really suprised there is a video for that song (their best song, imo) unless he did it with, like, his parents Super8 cam. I assume you've seen the Arcade Fire in concert, then
biggrin.gif
?

Mar 6, 2006 at 6:51 AM Post #36 of 64
Girl Next Door - the 2 minions in the video shoot - AKG 240

Mar 6, 2006 at 7:18 AM Post #37 of 64
In the trailer for In The Mix, Usher was wearing the AKG 240s around his neck while DJing.

Mar 8, 2006 at 3:29 AM Post #39 of 64
In my movie for school:

-Grade SR125 (i think i got that right, I always forget - its my friend's who happens to be acting in that role)
-Bose Triports (don't ask, don't tell, again, it's my friend's who happens to be acting in the role)
-Shure E4's (cameo role by me)
-AKG K701 (again, my friend's who happens to be acting in the role)

Mar 8, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #40 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayman2k2
In my movie for school:

-Grade SR125 (i think i got that right, I always forget - its my friend's who happens to be acting in that role)
-Bose Triports (don't ask, don't tell, again, it's my friend's who happens to be acting in the role)
-Shure E4's (cameo role by me)
-AKG K701 (again, my friend's who happens to be acting in the role)

Weak dude. I think everyone wants to hear about headphones in real movies that they have actually seen not your lame ass school project.

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #41 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by zutme
Weak dude. I think everyone wants to hear about headphones in real movies that they have actually seen not your lame ass school project.

Do me a favor, take your ego out of your ass.

I already contributed by saying the Triports were in Oceans 12 earlier in the thread and I thought it would be cool to tell everyone about a movie I was making with headphones in it.

Lame ass? Right, we are using three Canon GL2's, along with various Sennheiser boom mics and the whole movie is about and hour and fifteen minutes with twenty or so of those minutes involving green screens.

Yeah, lame ass is right.

P.S. Burn in hell.

Feb 3, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #42 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capital R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

529_GardenState320.jpg

Aiwa HP-X223 Closed Dynamic Stero Headphones with a Mute Button. $30 cans at BEst Buy a year or so ago. Don't see them around as much anymore. I had a pair a while back.

Waiting room scene (ca. min 27 - min 31): the cutest scene I have ever seen in the movie (regardless the dog).

BUT, did anyone of recognized another pair of cans in the movie? See the scene in Sam's room (ca. from 41:20). On the left bed table you can see some vintage-looking coiled-corded large cans (I tried to identify them, but it is hopeless). I am just sorry, that Braf as a director did not used them in some scene in other way than just passive beside the bed - Nat could wear them
smily_headphones1.gif
However, I can say that I have never seen in the movie someone having cans inventory (yes, I can consider two pairs - in the movie - as an inventory) not even a girl. Beautiful girl.
Thus we can say, the Sam's character can be considered as one of us - Head-Fi.

Little bit better pic than that quoted:
Garden%20State%2001.jpg

Feb 3, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #43 of 64
Bang and Olufsen A8's in Bad Boys 2 ( if i can rememer) and also used as a mobile headset in Minority Report.

the earset 1 mobile was release long after the Minorty report came out, so it must have been the A8's!

Feb 3, 2007 at 5:46 PM Post #44 of 64
in the departed they have sennheisers can't believe nobody contributed that.

Feb 3, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #45 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svperstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the trailer for In The Mix, Usher was wearing the AKG 240s around his neck while DJing.

Did anyone else see this movie. It looked like usher's DJing buddy was wearing k1000's. However, my tv is about the size of -> [ ].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back