Let's Catch A Thief!! (Update: CAUGHT!)
May 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #406 of 430
In semi-related news, Tim's Music in Sacramento California was recently robbed of $70k worth of merchandize, and the guys are seen on security video:

http://www.news10.net/news/article/244015/2/Burglar-breaks-into-same-store-twice-in-1-week

May 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #407 of 430
Quote:
this one looks to be a bit more sophisticated.  what they're actually doing is hiring Americans who think they are being employed as package forwarders, not knowing they are receiving and sending stolen merchandise.  at the same time they steal the identities of the people they've hired to make more money.  

Wow. Talk about killing 3 birds with 1 stone... Also setting up the victims for their very crimes....
devil_face.gif

May 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #411 of 430
How to deter car thieves.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BGBZSPuO7Jk[/VIDEO]

May 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #415 of 430
Justin you should start building your amp's with some sort of GPS tracking device in them that is self battery powered. That way you can get revenge if your stuff ever gets stolen.

May 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #418 of 430
I guess people who live there dont all try to drive to work at 8am

You might be surprised, one guy I know in Hong Kong spent a whole year's salary on a new 458 (he's a stock analyst), and then elects to ride his bike to work to keep from potentially damaging it.

May 25, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #419 of 430
Quote:
You might be surprised, one guy I know in Hong Kong spent a whole year's salary on a new 458 (he's a stock analyst), and then elects to ride his bike to work to keep from potentially damaging it.

Well, if he uses it for track purposes then I can understand. If not, then he'd better rent one every weekend.

May 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #420 of 430
Quote:
Justin you should start building your amp's with some sort of GPS tracking device in them that is self battery powered. That way you can get revenge if your stuff ever gets stolen.

Yeah! for all conditions, it would be best to put a miniaturised arc reactor inside the amp for sustainable power supply to the GPS tracking module. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back