Let's Catch A Thief!! (Update: CAUGHT!)
Mar 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #136 of 430
Did the shipping address match the credit card billing address?

For future I, would only ship to the matching address. 

Mar 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #137 of 430
I wonder if the package was a "signature required" requirement 

Mar 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #138 of 430
Quote:
Did the shipping address match the credit card billing address?

For future I, would only ship to the matching address. 

Yes! that is a good idea. But . . 
Check out your transaction gateway's policy if it verifies the address & additional details if the shipping address is not the billing address.
Some gateways would just do nothing to verify the billing address. they just work with Card no. exp date. c v v & security password(if any)..

Mar 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #139 of 430
I can only imagine how the stolen card's victim reacted when he/she received the monthly statement. Sav-ons $47.56 (ok), wal-greens $12.18 (ok), TTVJ $15,700 (.....mkay....)

Mar 20, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #140 of 430
Quote:
I can only imagine how the stolen card's victim reacted when he/she received the monthly statement. Sav-ons $47.56 (ok), wal-greens $12.18 (ok), TTVJ $15,700 (.....mkay....)

More like 
eek.gif

Mar 20, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #143 of 430
Regarding the quality of the surveillance/security video, I expect this is more the norm than the exception to the norm.  With that the case, I just don't know how Harold Finch's 'machine' is able to be so accurate in identifying the trouble makers or people in trouble given quality is so low. 

Tho it sure seems we could use a Finch, Reese, and Bear in this situation.  :wink:

Mar 20, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #148 of 430
Quote:
Like your avatar, perhaps?

I'm going to say this one time, and Jude might repeat it.

Let's keep this thread serious, stupid comments can be IGNORED, simple just skip over the stupid post like it's not there! 

More importantly, I might start asking around my College and see if I can't get this story spread a little more! The issue is serious, it happen to my parents in there Computer Shop, we lost a Lap Top and like $600 dollars, so it exists and as supports of head fi and friends of Todd [or any dedicated auidphile making a buisness doing what we all enjoy] we should try to get support for him as well as work to prevent this from happening to him or any one else <3

Hang in there Tom :D were supporting you! 

Mar 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #150 of 430
Quote:
This was just put up on the gon by a seller with zero feedback in marina del rey.

If its really been serviced in 2012 its not the same amps, but they may be trying to make it seem older than it is?  Perhaps worth a look.

Even posted the S/N. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back