Let me ask you guys, how long does mp4nation usually take to ship >_>
Dec 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 16
What did you order and if you don't mind, what is your tracking?

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 16
Have you tried tracking with your country postal service? Where do you live? I am not saying this will be the case, but I once received a package before they update their tracking.

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #6 of 16
I guess at this point there isn't much to do but wait. If you want to, you can try the HK Post email address as well.

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #8 of 16
It usually takes me 2-4 weeks to get packages from Hong Kong via that shipping service. You're probably OK.

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #9 of 16
At least you are not on a preorder :p I'm expecting 2 months from when I ordered to receive it.

Dec 12, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #11 of 16
MP4nations kind of sucks with delivery from my experience. I waited 2~3 months (!) to receive a mp4 player from them :|

Dec 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #12 of 16
Bro, I also preordered Brainwaz 1Ms from mp4nation. The tracking status says it's en route to Brazil right now.
I was able to track your product at this website: http://www.track-trace.com/post

It says "The item (RT083400865HK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 12-Dec-2010."

Dec 17, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #13 of 16

Quote:
How do you guys trust these guys will eventually ship? I'm trying to get my head around how this retailer stays in business. They charged me on 11/26, I still can't get them to confirm that they'll ship it soon. Every time I ask, they state either that it'll ship tomorrow or that it's in the process of shipping and that some manual process takes forever. So did you guys order, knowing that it takes 2 - 3 months for delivery?

The only hope I have is PayPal will give me my money back. 

Cancel if you get near the 3 month mark so that you'll get your money back via Paypal. DealExtreme is the same, orders usually take a month to ship and I once had to cancel a portion that hadn't shipped more than 2.5 months after the order.

You get what you pay for with these discount Hong Kong based shops.

Dec 17, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #14 of 16
I want to point out that HK Postal service already issue an delay warning last week (or maybe it is the week before that) that there will be delay for all HK post mail due to an unforeseen increase in mail / package number for the holiday session and cause they shipping facility to overload. I was told by the eBay seller which I ordered some battery from two weeks ago that my package is stuck in the shipping facility and there really isn't much he can do about it.

As for S:flo2, well it is known to get delay by the Teclast factory from time to time so there isn't any news there. If you think one month is a long wait, those for the previous batch waited ever longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back