Lehmann Audio Traveller - Portable Amplifier - first impressions
Jul 15, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #17 of 24
What a good amp and a dead thread :frowning2:

I'm visiting Germany and went straight to buy this and I'm pleased with my purchase. I stepped up from a fiio 12a and wow damn, what a tiny capable German engineered box!

Sep 5, 2015 at 8:24 AM Post #18 of 24
ciao Traveller user

Have you ever tried to use the traveller as. preamp? I tried to connect traveller with Fiio X5 into another amp. I am suprised by this combination. the setup can improve the details and especially soundstage.

however this combination sa a portable setup I know is a bit crazy. I just can't help to have a go with this recently down the street!

Sep 5, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #19 of 24
ciao Traveller user

Have you ever tried to use the traveller as. preamp? I tried to connect traveller with Fiio X5 into another amp. I am suprised by this combination. the setup can improve the details and especially soundstage.

however this combination sa a portable setup I know is a bit crazy. I just can't help to have a go with this recently down the street!

Whats the point of double amping with 2 amps?!

Sep 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #20 of 24
By adding the Traveller between another amp and a player, it can provide more layer of sounds. it makes sounds more 3D / dimension as well as airy.

I wanna know if you guys have tried this and have similar sounds experience.

Oct 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #22 of 24
any idea if it is able to drive higher impedance cans like 250 ohm Beyerdynamics or 300 ohm Sennys like the HD600?

thanks

Well it can drive HD800 if you force it to, It's not optimal but it certainly can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back