Legit Sennheiser IE7?
Jul 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

zero7525

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.headphones-china.com/products/wholesale-ie7-soundisolating-earphone-seperate-package-p-129.html

Is this legit? They have this as OEM and another one with full packaging for a higher price. They ship worldwide and provide a variety of many other headphone brands. Is this legit? It seems like I have found a goldmine here.

*I also found that they sell the portapros in different colours (3+), I thought that was pretty neat to.

Jul 2, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 6
There is no such thing as an OEM IE7 so they are fake. I am not against China by any stretch as they make many fine products like the MP4Nation M2 and the ViSang IEM's etc. but I would avoid any big name purchases that are from China as they are almost always fakes.

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #3 of 6
hmm, though they say that all headphones sold on this site are indeed genuine. By OEM I mean that the retail packaging is missing, so its just the headphones and included stuff.

I'm really leaning towards these though, the pictures seem legitimate. If they are fake, then I'll take one for the team.

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
hmm, though they say that all headphones sold on this site are indeed genuine. By OEM I mean that the retail packaging is missing, so its just the headphones and included stuff.

I'm really leaning towards these though, the pictures seem legitimate. If they are fake, then I'll take one for the team.

OEM by there means is that they've been made in the same factory legitimate (earphone here) has been made. Basically from what i've read (off Head fi), these are unauthorized runs of manufacturing

Jul 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 6
what about the other stuff on this site?
I know it seems too good to be true, but the site seems very realistic on some of their prices (the yuin catagory)

Jul 2, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #6 of 6
I purchased something from there (something cheap of course, not the IE7) and await my delivery. I'll tell you how it goes and whether this site is legit. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back