Legendary PCDPs gallery
Mar 31, 2003 at 5:37 AM Post #121 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
Pappucho,
I'll do that. Give me sometime and I'll give you lots of pics.

Purk

I, too, can host some or all of the pics. I have plenty of webspace on my ISP. If I suddenly get a notice telling me that I'm using too much bandwidth, I'll take them down.. but I don't foresee that happening,.. but it might, if enough people look at the pics.
smily_headphones1.gif

So if you want to send me pics, as well, purk, I'd love to host them (and have them in my archive.
smily_headphones1.gif
) You can go ahead and e-mail the pics to headfi@vwap.net

Thanks much!

Mar 31, 2003 at 5:38 AM Post #122 of 136
Vwap,
I'll send some pics to you as well. I save many pics of the old discmans. I'll try to give you all the pics.

Purk

Mar 31, 2003 at 5:41 AM Post #123 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
Vwap,
I'll send some pics to you as well. I save many pics of the old discmans. I'll try to give you all the pics.

Purk

Cool. I have pics of all the discmen I've ever owned, as well.
smily_headphones1.gif
But none of the LCD's or anything.. so no orgasmic orange glows for anyone..
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, does anyone like the idea of killing the current gallery and starting over from scratch? Just wondering... as right now, it's sort of a waste to click through and realize that the first four pages have no pics in them.. Just a thought.
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2003 at 5:47 AM Post #124 of 136
Thanks purk, ill look out for the email. Anyone else interested in sending me more is welcome to do so. (read: Please send me more pics) The more the merrier..
wink.gif
I'll post as many as I can..

-Pappucho

Mar 31, 2003 at 12:08 PM Post #125 of 136
You know guys, all the pictures don't have to be on a single website. You can have a few in one place and at the end of that particular gallery, have a link to the next one. I know that could be bothersome, but there are ways to make it smooth. What do you think? I'll even offer a website I have in Geocities, which I haven't used so far.

Mar 31, 2003 at 6:21 PM Post #126 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix
You know guys, all the pictures don't have to be on a single website. You can have a few in one place and at the end of that particular gallery, have a link to the next one. I know that could be bothersome, but there are ways to make it smooth. What do you think? I'll even offer a website I have in Geocities, which I haven't used so far.

Sort of a webring?
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm not a big fan of those.. I was thinking of just hosting all the pics, and opening up a new Legendary PCDP gallery (thread), since this one is dead for the first few pages..

Apr 1, 2003 at 8:43 AM Post #127 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by bong
discmen1.JPG

from bottom to top: Sony D-555. D-777, D-EJ915. look how thin PCDPs have become...

cheers.
smily_headphones1.gif

Wow!
eek.gif
That D-555 sure is a monster isn't it! Not every Discman can boast the ability to smash all other PCDPs to itsy bitsy pieces!

Apr 1, 2003 at 11:44 AM Post #128 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
I was thinking of just hosting all the pics, and opening up a new Legendary PCDP gallery

I dare you. I double dare you...
tongue.gif

Sounds like a great idea if you could swing it. IIRC katsudon1 was a pretty heavy contributor and hopefully still has all his original images, hopefully everyone who posted does too.

Apr 1, 2003 at 3:47 PM Post #129 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Wow!
eek.gif
That D-555 sure is a monster isn't it! Not every Discman can boast the ability to smash all other PCDPs to itsy bitsy pieces!

I hear the Denon is a brick, though... hehe... maybe someone could do a side by side comparison ... and maybe a weight comparison?
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2003 at 5:17 AM Post #130 of 136
Some of Purk's Pics...

d-515

d_515.jpg

d-303

d_303.jpg

d-303s

d_303s_1.jpg

d-311

d_311.jpg

d-350

d_350.jpg

More to come.....

Apr 24, 2003 at 7:25 PM Post #131 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Wow!
eek.gif

That 555 is small, trust me
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2003 at 3:28 AM Post #132 of 136
The denon PCDPs are at least 130 % bigger than Sony D-555. They are not exceptionally well made like the all metal D-555 though.

Purk

Apr 30, 2003 at 6:39 PM Post #133 of 136
I'm taking this thread off of being a sticky, due to the many broken picture links...

If anyone wants to start off a new one though, feel free
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2003 at 7:35 PM Post #134 of 136
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
I'm taking this thread off of being a sticky, due to the many broken picture links...

If anyone wants to start off a new one though, feel free
biggrin.gif

I'll start a new one soon. I've got a bunch of pics from purk, so once I get around to putting it on my FTP, they'll be up, with a large contribution from my collection, as well..

May 3, 2003 at 9:07 AM Post #135 of 136
Well, just wanted to post this thread on the front page again.
Also, anyone has any news or knows who is selling the D-150?
THanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back