League of Legends?
Mar 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #16 of 71
so true , gave up photography a while ago myself , now if i could just find a buyer for my lenses i'd be set !!

anyway the game will be released soon enough and once it does we should meet up and battle !! :p

Mar 23, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #18 of 71
Rather for that matter, DoTA players should quit jacking the thread!  Make another topic if you wanna talk about it.  (though sadly that's the only activity this topic has been getting so that's totally a moot point)

In any case I probably should give DoTA 2 a try out of curiosity.

Jun 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #20 of 71
Quote:
This just in: Teemo sux. 

I'm a Taric and Amumu player. I dabble with a few other champs, but serious mode is one of those 2. 

Yes. I have the OUTRAGEOUS PINK TARIC SKIN, and the Emumu skin. 

fix'd 
biggrin.gif

I also think teemo sucks.

Jul 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #24 of 71
LoL is the only game I play exclusively nowadays. I just play it casually and the only champion I play is Soraka lol. Teemo is a very fun champ to team up bot lane with .

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #25 of 71
Just gonna Necro this thread because I personally love LoL :)
I personally main support, but I play all roles.. apart from mid.. unless I want to die a horrible deadly death :p
In-game on EU West I am TDB Jaster
On EUNE I am Zypre (smurf account for playing with my brother)

Meeting up with my team (TDB) in real life today, in fact :3 gonna be a blast.

I play both casually and seriously, depends on my mood :)
So add me if you wish!

Cheers!
-Jaster

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #26 of 71
Quote:
I've been playing less and less vidya anyway lately. PS3 is for sale even.
Gotta fund the audio habit somehow.

Ikr, I've always been curious about LoL but I dunno never felt the urge to JUMP in on it... 

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #27 of 71
I've been going through a phase where i'm trying to play as many champs as possible once or twice, to know what they do.

I prefer tank/support (and do a fair bit of jungle), but I've grown a bit jaded about pvp, so when I get the rare chance to play, it's mostly bots.

Taric has the most annoying sounds of anyone, even worse than crying amumu (who sounds like caillou)

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #28 of 71
Quote:
I've been going through a phase where i'm trying to play as many champs as possible once or twice, to know what they do.

I prefer tank/support (and do a fair bit of jungle), but I've grown a bit jaded about pvp, so when I get the rare chance to play, it's mostly bots.

Taric has the most annoying sounds of anyone, even worse than crying amumu (who sounds like caillou)

DWAH sounds CUTE

still... I should try it... I did enjoy [AND OMG do I miss] Tower Defence on Age of EMpires 2 COnqueros Expantion, that was FUN stuff! 

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #29 of 71
Had not played the game for a long while - just came back to it two weeks ago when I heard you get a unique Janna skin for Gold ranked players or higher. I am a huge fan of Janna so decided it was worth the time to reach Gold this season.

Over the course of a few days shot up to 1550, gaining about 250 ELO playing primarily support characters. Mostly solo queue ranked games, it's been a fairly nice run. I'm just playing casually now, but would be happy to play with some Head-Fiers, whether it be ranked or normals. IGN is the same as forum name on here, NA server. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back