League of Legends?
Mar 13, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #2 of 71
Nope. I played HoN while I waited for DotA2. And now, obviously, I'm all about DotA 2.. And CS:GO..
biggrin.gif

I thought LoL was just for waiting for DotA 2 as well?

Mar 15, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #3 of 71

League of Legends is a very solid MOBA game. Definitely a fan.

Mar 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #4 of 71
This just in: Teemo sux. 

I'm a Taric and Amumu player. I dabble with a few other champs, but serious mode is one of those 2. 

Yes. I have the FABULOUS PINK TARIC SKIN, and the Emumu skin. 

Mar 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #6 of 71
I dabble with Janna. JANNA MID ALL DAY. Seriously though, she needs a solo lane whether it's mid or 2v1. Broken.

Quote:
Janna all the way. game-breaking if you know how to play her right. New support yordle looks pretty broken as well

Mar 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #9 of 71
I do play League avidly :D

In fact I JUST made a league of legends video, like 2 hours ago lol. Lee Sin Fancy killing goodness: (gotta watch in HD and fullscreen) 

If you guys want to play add my accounts..

"TopCaliber" is a smurf I'm using alot these days. Cya guys on the rift. 

Mar 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM Post #11 of 71
-salutes- Kassadin player at your service.  Well I haven't played League of Legends since.... October?

Far as I know Kassadin got his ulti nerfed one second less derp.

I also main Alistar, who has the fun habit of circling the back and headbutting a tower hugger =D and also a great Randuin's Omen and Shureliya with Alistar.

Last person to start working on is Udyr.  Always jack enemy golems.

I stopped being on since they first introduced Mr. Coca Cola Bear, or better known to be the dude from Golden Compass =P

Unfortunately I'm not in the US right now, and my computer is in the US too, so until I upgrade this comp I'm using probably won't be able to play.  Guess while I'm here I'll have a taste of the Asia servers.

Mar 22, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #12 of 71

Quote:
Nope. I played HoN while I waited for DotA2. And now, obviously, I'm all about DotA 2.. And CS:GO..
biggrin.gif

I thought LoL was just for waiting for DotA 2 as well?

Finally someone with a bit of common sense
tongue.gif
, I assume you've played dota 1 in the past or am I the only one who could endure the graphics and the hassle you had to go through trying to play the damn thing .... anyway would just like to say that Dota 2 is epic
biggrin.gif
and that you would have a hard time finding a better balanced game (go go Icefrog)

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #13 of 71
I'd be all about Dota 2 if I could actually play it. I messed up and did my beta invite specs on my Mac install instead of my Windows one, so I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't get a beta key. ;~;

Quote:

Finally someone with a bit of common sense
tongue.gif
, I assume you've played dota 1 in the past or am I the only one who could endure the graphics and the hassle you had to go through trying to play the damn thing .... anyway would just like to say that Dota 2 is epic
biggrin.gif
and that you would have a hard time finding a better balanced game (go go Icefrog)

Mar 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #14 of 71

Not that you don't already know this but there are plenty of keys to be found on the various community's 
wink.gif
 so that's really no excuse to be playing LoL 
tongue.gif
 , heard you can even buy them  ( bit strange though to pay for beta ...)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MorbidToaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd be all about Dota 2 if I could actually play it. I messed up and did my beta invite specs on my Mac install instead of my Windows one, so I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't get a beta key. ;~;

Mar 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #15 of 71
Not that you don't already know this but there are plenty of keys to be found on the various community's 
wink.gif
 so that's really no excuse to be playing LoL 
tongue.gif
 , heard you can even buy them  ( bit strange though to pay for beta ...)

I've been playing less and less vidya anyway lately. PS3 is for sale even.

Gotta fund the audio habit somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back