Lawton Audio LA7000, Rudistor RP010se, RWA Isabellina
Feb 2, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #46 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by jga01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am very tempted. Is there a fixed price?

I am not sure, it may changed since I ordered. The best will be pm Mark, he will give you the price.

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #47 of 63
My respects for some beautiful cans. Because of the looks (And proposed sound) of these, I will be getting an LA2000 in steps, with that beautiful wood you too use.

Plagarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Feb 2, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #48 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZarakiSan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed
smile.gif
I'm thinking about using the same wood as well, but if there's something far better for my music tastes, looks might take a back seat.

Feb 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #49 of 63
Very nice setup man, great you can get all you need from 1 headphone/amp/dac, saves you alot of money!

Feb 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #51 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZarakiSan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My respects for some beautiful cans. Because of the looks (And proposed sound) of these, I will be getting an LA2000 in steps, with that beautiful wood you too use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamenthe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed
smile.gif
I'm thinking about using the same wood as well, but if there's something far better for my music tastes, looks might take a back seat.

I usually like tighter patterned wood or birds eye? Once I heard the sound from sheoak, I had to keep it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jga01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey dude what length jena labs cable did you get with that? 5.5ft, 7.5ft or 10ft?

I got 10 ft because I sculpt with it on sometime. I need to move around.

Feb 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #53 of 63
Cheers Kefx that is a great setup and good job on the images.

thanks for your story.

Cheers,

Feb 3, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #55 of 63
Nice pics, Nice review, Nice Camera
wink.gif
I can't say I agree with everything you said though, but that's to be expected with this hobby right
tongue.gif
?

Feb 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM Post #57 of 63
Very nice setup and those Sheoak cups look very beautiful!

Mar 9, 2009 at 4:54 AM Post #58 of 63
Hi everyone,
I decided to sell my RP010se, because I decided to trade in Isabellina and buy Isabella, so I can also enjoy speaker set up too. If anyone interested to buy my RP010se please send private message. I still love RP010se, but I found out Isabella with head phone out is pretty good.
This is still pristine new condition. and comes in original box.
Thanks,

Mar 9, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #59 of 63
Nice move!
biggrin.gif

The Isabella get great feedback, and with Vinnie running full refund on trade in it sure is tempting. You went for the Isabella with Isabellina and headphone amplifier I guess?

Make sure you keep us posted!

Mar 10, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #60 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice move!
biggrin.gif

The Isabella get great feedback, and with Vinnie running full refund on trade in it sure is tempting. You went for the Isabella with Isabellina and headphone amplifier I guess?

Make sure you keep us posted!

krmathis, yes that is what I did. I will put review sometime when I have more time.

RP010 was sold, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back