Lasmex H-75
Mar 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

UnknownAX

100+ Head-Fier
I'm interested in the Lasmex-H75 headphones, but I can't find much information about them exept that people really like them and the packaging+connector look like they're worth more than the headphones cost... They're fairly new on the market. I hope someone has tried them, and can give me a little information on them. :)
http://lasmex.com/en/web/uber.asp?id=62&x=1

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 6
That's a OEM of the somic mh463!
Good find, they are very good sounding given that they are indeed the somic's.
Here read this http://www.head-fi.org/t/637699/50mm-driver-open-air-full-size-cans-pop-out-of-nowhere-sound-amazing

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #3 of 6
Well, the phones and the packaging look absolutely the same. Seems like they're really bang for the buck... I'll propably go for the lasmex (46€) instead of the Chinese ones (26€+shipping+tax???+hassle+no real warranty)I'm looking for clear and balanced headphones with good seperation and soundstage for country/pop

Mar 2, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Well, the phones and the packaging look absolutely the same. Seems like they're really bang for the buck... I'll propably go for the lasmex (46€) instead of the Chinese ones (26€+shipping+tax???+hassle+no real warranty)I'm looking for clear and balanced headphones with good seperation and soundstage for country/pop

They should be great for the money, and great in general I have a somic shipping to me right now from China, so when you posted that link I cursed myself.

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #5 of 6
Seems like you don't recommend buying them from China?
biggrin.gif

I'd be glad if you could verify my purchase by telling me your first impressions of them, when/if
very_evil_smiley.gif
they arrive!

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Seems like you don't recommend buying them from China?
biggrin.gif

I'd be glad if you could verify my purchase by telling me your first impressions of them, when/if
very_evil_smiley.gif
they arrive!

They will arrive but it's going to take a while, the order status is on "collection" forever.
I guess I can't really complain with free shipping and a total cost of 40 dollars.. 
How the Chinese do it I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back