Las Vegas CES....first report from the Road.
Jan 15, 2003 at 5:21 AM Post #31 of 40
Fred, did you get to listen to the new pana desktop pcdp (all metal square one)? That thing's friggin awesome, thin and metal, just what I want. Please say it uses AAA batteries and has a line out, and most importantly, sounds really good for a pcdp.

Jan 15, 2003 at 6:33 AM Post #32 of 40
None of the Panasonic players were operational this year.the metal player was really neat but uses a unique rechargable battery.It did not have a line out but was really thin and felt to be of very high quality.

Those Electronluv amps were awesome looking but did not sound that great.I don't think it was the amps however.The system just suffered from some poor component matching.

Feb 18, 2003 at 7:37 PM Post #34 of 40
You could not be more wrong. I have personally meet Tuberoller at the last Chicago Head-Fi meet he has organized. He is great honest guy with allot of experience and hardware. The reality is others have taken his pictures and used them with or without his consent. Your post sound very much like a personal attack

Feb 18, 2003 at 8:08 PM Post #35 of 40
I got your stupid PM Angel.You can stop by the Firehouse when you want today or tomorrow before 8:00am.

Every pic there is mine.I don't really care if anyone else uses them but I have seen that some folks are claiming them as thier own.Most of those pics were posted the very night I got back from Las Vegas.Why are you trolling on our site?

Feb 18, 2003 at 8:25 PM Post #36 of 40
LOL, where do they come from ?

confused.gif

Feb 19, 2003 at 2:27 AM Post #38 of 40
Well..................
As long as this thread is still in the revival stage. I would like to say that despite my earlier post about signing up at Imagestation, I signed up. I had already seen the pictures since another head-fier had graciously e-mailed them to me. But I didn't have the captions.

Nice work Tuberoller. The captions make a difference. I really enjoyed your efforts.

How did that one post just disappear?

Feb 19, 2003 at 2:38 AM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
you are right its gone
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back