LaRocco Audio finally out of business?
Jan 31, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #48 of 53
I'm not going to be the one to spearhead an effort to collect. Unfortunately, I have no proof of anything. My problem stems from an attempt to get my amp repaired. Some well meaning head-fiers in the area tried to help me get my amp repaired and said they could get in touch with Larry. Unfortunatley, I sent the amp to them and that was the last I saw of it. I really don't have any type of claim that would stand up in court, if it came to that.

Jan 31, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #50 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzer1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
who where the head-fiers you sent the amp to?

I'd rather not say. I have no reason to believe they were trying to be anything but helpful and don't want to affect their reputation through guilt by association. If you read through some of the threads on LaRocco, you will see which Head-Fiers have tried to help in this situation.

Quote:

Unless you mean they passed the amp on to larocco audio and it was then you never heard anything back?

That is exactly what happened. They spoke to Larry, he said he would fix the amp, the amp was sent to him, and that is the last anyone heard from him.

Jan 31, 2010 at 8:47 PM Post #51 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is exactly what happened. They spoke to Larry, he said he would fix the amp, the amp was sent to him, and that is the last anyone heard from him.

ahhh ok np, I think I may have misconstrued the initial post.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up and however unlikely it may seem, I hope that you get some resolution to this.

Jan 31, 2010 at 9:24 PM Post #52 of 53
Email his employer and let them know he's a known thief and therefore a legal liability to their company. And, if you can contact those close to him (friends / family) via facebook, myspace, etc., tell them the same thing - that he is a thief who has stolen tons of money from well-meaning folks here at Head-Fi. If you can't get your money back, at least adequately shame the guy.

Feb 1, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #53 of 53
AmanGeorge: I think you'd be opening yourself up to being sued for slander if you did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back