Large West coast meeting in Vancouver?
Jan 26, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #16 of 41
Hi Trevor,
You know I'll be there. I'm going to bring my (in)famous Harmonic Technology Truth-Link interconnects
( http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30295 ), along with 4 sets of cans and a PPA. I'll even bring a few bottles of Sol if the liquor store has some.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #18 of 41
If it's in Vancouver, count me as there! I want to try out some really _good_ stuff
smily_headphones1.gif
. Assuming my SR80s have actually ARRIVED by then, I'll bring 'em. And my Neuros, so everyone can laugh at it (leaving persecuted Neuros owner mode...now).

Jan 27, 2005 at 4:09 AM Post #19 of 41
I'll come, but if you're renting a hall you'll have to charge everyone a bit of money. I think they should know that before they agree to come.

Then again for out of towners that will be insignificant compared to the cost of getting here.

Feb 2, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #21 of 41
I'm there! Just joined, looking for lots of info, so you can count on me being there with my yet to be purchased first rig.

Feb 19, 2005 at 11:00 PM Post #23 of 41
This thread seems to have died. Whats the current status of the planning? Got a date sketched out?

I'd definitely go. A friend of mine would probably be willing to go too. I might get the chance to listen to a pair of 271's before I buy.

Feb 20, 2005 at 12:03 AM Post #24 of 41
Yeah... I'm waiting anxiously for the next meet. What happened to trevornetwork? I'm new here, but from what I can tell so far, he's the one in vancouver most involved in the headphone community?

Feb 20, 2005 at 7:57 AM Post #25 of 41
trevor has been banned, dont know why exactly ...

Feb 21, 2005 at 11:57 AM Post #26 of 41
uhhh... okay, that's not good for this west coast meet.

Anyone know him personally? Wanna get in touch with him and see what's up?

Feb 25, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #29 of 41
alright, so trevor has been banned. Does that mean that he totally abandonned this meet? not necessarily. As rmx said, does anybody know him personally/can get into contact with him to find out what the status of this meet is.

It's almost march...

Mar 3, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #30 of 41
It's March.
tongue.gif

I'm not a headphone newbie any more. Built two amps, went thru 3 sets of cans.

But still no meet...

What do you guys think of a "lets meet somewhere quiet and listen to headphones" meet? Not at someone's house necessarily, but oh, I dunno.... I could book a room at SFU or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back