Large West coast meeting in Vancouver?
Mar 19, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #32 of 41
I'd be interested too.

I think Natsuiro knows Trevor. I've emailed him before but haven't actually met him.

Too bad about him getting banned. He really ticked off Jude, and that was that.

Mar 20, 2005 at 5:49 AM Post #33 of 41
I'm waiting for Trevor to call me back from a voicemail I left over a week ago. He may be out of town again.

Mar 21, 2005 at 7:13 AM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
What do you guys think of a "lets meet somewhere quiet and listen to headphones" meet? Not at someone's house necessarily, but oh, I dunno.... I could book a room at SFU or something like that.

Sorry for the ignorance but where is SFU? What is SFU?

Mar 21, 2005 at 9:37 AM Post #35 of 41
SFU = Simon Fraser University : Burnaby, BC.

I'm a student there. I've got access to labs and conference rooms for free. They're quite spartan though, so no plush couches or nice chairs - just tables, power, internet access, and plastic chairs. Well, I suppose we could use the computing science lounge, that has a couple of large couches, pool table, craptacular foosball table and pop machines/food machines, but if security asks, I don't know you guys, and I didn't let you in
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I asked natsurio to ask trevor if he was still into getting this meet going. He replied that for logistical reasons, it would be too hard to do so since he couldn't use these forums any more. If any of you have any further contact with the man, let us know
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 24, 2005 at 12:07 PM Post #38 of 41
Okay, I'll do it. Early May... I'm thinking 1st or 2nd weekend. Should be plenty of time to spread the word, and for me to get access to aforementioned labs.

Can someone PM me trevornetwork's number? I'd like to talk to him and see what he did the last time he had a meet. Car meets, I can plan like nobody else. Headphones, not so much.. so I guess we'll see.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 6:50 AM Post #40 of 41
Itd be SWEET to have a meet up at SFU... i go to school there anyway
icon10.gif

Last exam is the 15th of april, so anytime after that is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back