Laptop bags
Apr 20, 2005 at 1:55 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
So how many dents do you have in yours? I have five, and every one of them was painful
eek.gif

No dents yet but quite a few surface scratches that are deep enough it couldn't be buffed out with polishing compound. The first scratch I got came after a week I had purchased it and it was painful to see. I had accidentally brushed the zero against a concrete wall and before I knew it damage was done.
frown.gif

Apr 20, 2005 at 2:51 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominick
For what it's worth, we here at SLAPPA are getting ready to launch our laptop line, which will include a HardBody Laptop case with a shoulder sling, a HardBody flip-top bag, a messenger style padded laptop bag, a mulit-laptop/travel bag and a multi-laptop shoulder bag. If you're interested in a sneak peak in these just send me a mail at sales@slappa.com

Dom at SLAPPA

Headphone bags, perhaps later?
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 20, 2005 at 5:01 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Sounds good and all but I have to admit I am one of them young guys who go for the looks more than anything
biggrin.gif

Also I forgot to mention that I am only looking at backpacks. I am not going to be carrying a case or a side shoulder bag.

Anyways, I think I will still stick to my previous options... either a North Face, JanSport, or perhaps a Targus.

Apr 20, 2005 at 6:19 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricola_pak
Sounds good and all but I have to admit I am one of them young guys who go for the looks more than anything
biggrin.gif

Also I forgot to mention that I am only looking at backpacks. I am not going to be carrying a case or a side shoulder bag.

Anyways, I think I will still stick to my previous options... either a North Face, JanSport, or perhaps a Targus.

Targus actually has a few good looking backpacks and I have to say that the one I have is pretty good. But I give some real consideration into those Crumplers, they look good and from what I've gathered work fairly well. Though they are a little more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back