LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING
Apr 15, 2023 at 11:55 AM Post #871 of 1,046
I will be selling a big7 balanced gen4 point to point wiring I will be selling for 3k no longer need as I now have a pacific.
I was actually happy with the big 7 Relaced a Emmlabs dac6e. but the upgrade bug hit.

May 13, 2023 at 5:17 PM Post #873 of 1,046
While we are at it…I contemplate selling my Gen5 Level4, the one with external power supply as I need a one box solution due to space restrictions.

May 13, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #874 of 1,046
May 15, 2023 at 11:48 AM Post #875 of 1,046
Wonderful DAC. I have the TRP in my main music room, but the R2R non-TRP is so good I decided to keep it and put it in my living room. The copper case isn't so common, and I think it adds to the aesthetics.
It’s one of the only high end DACs I’ve heard so I don’t have a ton to compare it to - but the way it effects the sound is sheer magic to me. A beautiful product and company.

Jun 21, 2023 at 9:30 PM Post #877 of 1,046
Well, thought I'd jump in to say that my Lampizator DAC's are for NOT sale :relaxed:. Just don't want others to think everyone is off loading Lampi. I have two of the Golden Gate 2 DAC's and I am so happy with them. There is a pretty thriving/active group of Lampi owners on another audio forum and we all help each other, and share thoughts on tube rolling, etc.

I've owned a lot of DAC's, many of the highly-regarded ones, going head to head in my system that get a lot of attention here, but in the end, once I started on the Lampi train there is no getting off.

Another cool aspect is, Lampizator has an awesome trade-in program (if you want to trade your used Lampi for new, although they do start and stop the program from time to time). They also offer endless upgrade options if you want to send in your Lampi to the factory and have them install the latest and greatest tweaks.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2023 at 1:13 AM Post #878 of 1,046
Mine is definitely not for sale, I am in total awe of what it does. My speakers do an incredible job of reproduction... To the point my OG Clears are a total buzz kill now. The difference between listening to media and being in the recording space. They get very little use. My Lampi had a much bigger impact on my system then going to tube amp in the first place. But to be fair, the Lampi B4 was the last piece for my system. Everything else is on par. So going from Pontus to B4 has been a huge leap. I was looking at Terminator or Holo May but can't possible imagine either coming close to what Lampi does.... And I just added a pair of Mullard ECC32s... Pure magic.

Jun 22, 2023 at 3:41 PM Post #880 of 1,046
Just wanted to point out lampizator Poland is having a pretty big sale on pre-owned gear. Im assuming these are ones that were traded in?

Shipping is a little costly and there is customs but definitely worth it.

https://www.lampizatorpoland.com/_files/ugd/c6db56_9d743f5cc7654d3287f769c1834f7d6d.pdf
Great prices on the Ambers, Baltics and they even have a couple of original Atlantic's including a balanced one for great prices. I still have mine in the living room.

Jul 9, 2023 at 1:08 PM Post #881 of 1,046
Jul 9, 2023 at 4:09 PM Post #882 of 1,046
Mine is definitely not for sale, I am in total awe of what it does. My speakers do an incredible job of reproduction... To the point my OG Clears are a total buzz kill now. The difference between listening to media and being in the recording space. They get very little use. My Lampi had a much bigger impact on my system then going to tube amp in the first place. But to be fair, the Lampi B4 was the last piece for my system. Everything else is on par. So going from Pontus to B4 has been a huge leap. I was looking at Terminator or Holo May but can't possible imagine either coming close to what Lampi does.... And I just added a pair of Mullard ECC32s... Pure magic.
Is it Lampizator Amber 4 ? I'm looking for a new flavor on my speaker setup was going through denafrips lineup, but Lampi is local polish company which would make things easier for me and hopefully it could bring me closer to the sound of my TT setup which I greatly miss

Jul 9, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #883 of 1,046
Is it Lampizator Amber 4 ? I'm looking for a new flavor on my speaker setup was going through denafrips lineup, but Lampi is local polish company which would make things easier for me and hopefully it could bring me closer to the sound of my TT setup which I greatly miss

If you’re close enough to visit Lampi and handle the cost, you might want to see if they have any Golden Gates that have bern traded in.

Jul 9, 2023 at 6:04 PM Post #884 of 1,046
https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/lampizator-golden-atlantic-non-trp-price-drop.47324/

Just posting that the price is now 3500$ for the Non-TRP Golden Atlantic. An absurd value at this point - I found it to be a very good deal when I bought it for 6k$, used.
It definitely blows that Lampi Poland is having their sale. Just can't compete with used pricing with 3 year warranty - especially in this economy where many high end gear are sitting on classified at killer pricing.

Jul 10, 2023 at 2:59 AM Post #885 of 1,046
It's a Baltic 4 with Mullard ecc32s, Sylv 12BH7 and Sophia 274B mesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back