Lady GaGa
May 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #181 of 194
haha so i think this thread needs some more bumpage!! pkus her new video is much more approachable than Born This Way's video

May 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #182 of 194
I must say she did quite a show in Madison Square Garden earlier this month, they broadcasted it in TV here in Finland a couple of days ago and there's nothing wrong about her as a performer on stage at least and it was quite interesting to follow all her outfits and well overall what she does and says, she's good at making speeches in my objective opinion. She's a decent singer but it's her personality, the fashion thing and her performances that is what draws the attention.

May 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #184 of 194
no idea how i ended up in this thread,i was searching for something else._.
anyway,i dont like gaga but there is only one song that is stuck with me for more than two months: Bad romance.
i always listen to this song on the radio in my car and for me it is very toxicating and pleasurable.whenever i listen to it,i go 160+km/hours with my car in my way to university,open the windows and blast the volume.not many songs do this for me except for trance.thrilling experiance i must say(and foolish).
Bad romance video is absolutly terrible(as with all her videos).this has to be the most idiotic music video i've ever seen in my life.
other than that song,she is negligable to me

May 23, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #185 of 194
I'm thinking I'll pick up the new album tomorrow.

May 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM Post #189 of 194

Quote:
haha so i think this thread needs some more bumpage!! pkus her new video is much more approachable than Born This Way's video

It's funny…I came of age when MTV launched, so I must've watched tons of videos in the early '80s. (Actually, I even remember watching pre-MTV vids by David Bowie on The Kenny Everett Show.)  I don't know exactly when I got disconnected from that whole process, but it still amazes me that these image extravaganzas have any impact whatsoever on what folks might think of music. I'm not mad at videos, just perplexed…what I usually end up thinking while watching is, "Geez, this cost sooooo much money."

May 23, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #190 of 194
Quote:
Just a reminder, it's $0.99 today only (monday) on Amazon and that gets you 20gb free cloud storage.

Yup:
http://www.amazon.com/Born-This-Way-Lady-Gaga/dp/B004K4AVAG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1306190086&sr=8-14

Not a big fan, but for 99 cents???  Downloading is taking a while... their servers are probably going nuts.  But apparently if you fail or even lose your music, you can re-download for free later.

Nov 25, 2023 at 1:36 PM Post #194 of 194
Bumping this as i was looking for a LG thread where i could express my pov, I've been listening to this 2 albums for now 3 years maybe (also her first album which is a bit different from this two):
img.jpg
R-3599749-1457689026-5520.jpg

I really like these 2 albums, in their own style (dance music, mainstream music etc...) i consider them very good, i really love the production, the mixing, the written of them, i'm also an "old" guy and i generally hate mainstream music, i can easily being listening to Béla Bartók than one hour later switch to LD, i do not listen to LD latest stuff, from what i've heard it sounded crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back