Lady GaGa
May 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #151 of 194
It's been far too long since this thread was bumped. 

I recently acquired the Stefani Germanotta Band's EP, Red and Blue. It's something any GaGa fan should check out.

Anyone else heard it? Absolutely blew me away.

May 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM Post #153 of 194

Quote:
Lady GaGa is not one to be tossed aside for eating crackers in one's bed.

...what?
confused_face_2.gif

May 18, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #154 of 194

Quote:
luckybaer said:

Lady GaGa is not one to be tossed aside for eating crackers in one's bed.

...what?
confused_face_2.gif

I think what he means is he wouldnt kick her out of his bed regardless of any annoying habits. She looks all right but damm her nose bugs me.

May 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #155 of 194
Vocal-wise Gaga is quite decent, on her good days at least -- but so are thousands of nameless lounge acts who struggle to make a living.  Of course, none of them is prepared to condescend themselves donning Gaga's outfits, and none has the benefit of a rich daddy.

May 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #156 of 194
Deemed it necessary to give a link for those who haven't had a chance to hear Red & Blue. I don't think it can even be purchased easily now. This vid is kinda chopped up for youtube runtime. But it gives you a pretty good idea of the EP.

May 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #158 of 194
May 23, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #159 of 194
you sure are full of amazing lady gaga info, keep it coming! that was a great read, and an amazing look into the life of lady gaga :D

Quote:
Read a pretty cool interview today. Might as well share it with you guys. 

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article7129672.ece

Edit: and in case anyone was wondering, i am certainly one of those completely devoted fans discussed in the interview, lady gaga is amazing
biggrin.gif

though i am pretty upset that when tickets finally went on sale for her show next year in columbus OH that i was at the hospitol and i couldnt get service on my iPhone to by any, so now all the GA tickets are sold out...

May 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM Post #160 of 194
I watched the Lady GaGa episode of Glee yesterday on Hulu. I was told to watch it by a friend who knows how much I like Lady GaGa, and I have to say it didn't disappoint. 

Jun 8, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #162 of 194
Well, The Alejandro "leak" was a resounding failure. The vid is fake. Which made me happy because it was kinda lame.

Edit: Well Twitter just told me it will be out for real at noon EST.

On a side note, those complaining about the site layout should spend 5 minutes on the Lady GaGa forum. Worst forum ever. Posts go:
First 
Last
Third
Second

Jun 16, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #163 of 194
so this thread hasnt seen life in a while, but this is amazing, pbthal just put up a needle drop for the fame monster, and there is no brickwalling to be seen!! its amazing, go check it out

http://pbthal.blogspot.com/2010/06/lady-gaga-fame-monster-original-promo.html

Edit: pic for proof, thats bad romance, top = vinyl, bottom = cd

Jun 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM Post #164 of 194
IDK, but her latest video "Alejandro" seems to have metal undertones - leather jacket, shades and slicked back hair (Rob Halford reference) and the nun outfit with inverted crosses. Kvlt?!

Halford and Gaahl would approve of the dancers, lol

Jun 16, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #165 of 194
A Quote from one of the best,........"ALL THINGS MUST PASS"   sorry, other then a body, she's not my type......But, I'm sure she would'nt waste her puke on me!  So all is well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back