Lady GaGa
Feb 16, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #91 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone know a source that clearly dispels the rumors about her? i hope there is and you should know what i mean.

music_man

What? She is a legitimate hermaphrodite, if that's what you're trying to avoid knowing.

Feb 16, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #94 of 194
Guys, please. She's a girl. There was just a bit of homosexual show-off at the camera with her female friend and that's it. Search PUDELEK - Sensacja. Plotka. Komentarz for here name and check the links to the articles. You don't need to understand Polish. Pictures say what you want to know. I'm too lazy to do the search for you.
wink.gif
Maybe she's bisexual, I don't care as it's quite common in the celeb's world.

Feb 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #95 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
she is not, you guys are ridiculous

Well damn that Digg article that I read a few months back then.
rolleyes.gif

Here's a Snopes article for her faithful supporters: snopes.com: Lady Gaga is an Hermaphrodite?

Feb 16, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #96 of 194
I heard that Lada Gaga used to be a woman but grew one when she became Lady Gaga.
smily_headphones1.gif

For proof, just compare the sweetheart in this video during her NYU days:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

To Lady "Frickin" Gaga:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

In all honesty though, Lady Gaga is seriously frickin awesome! After having this music pounded into my head in nightclubs all the time recently, I suddenly noticed that Gaga is pure pop genius - no joke! Definitely best enjoyed in a good nightclub with lots of hot young women. Though the music itself is brilliant, you're missing the point if evaluating LG on musical terms only. There hasn't been a cooler act in pop for a good 20 years IMO.

BTW, I don't even listen to pop music, so I wouldn't know.

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #97 of 194
she is awesome. it is not our business about her personal life. even though i was the one that brought it up. i was just wondering. i do not think any different about her regardless. all i know is her music will make you dance as hard as parliment/funkadelic! once every 20 years i guess.

music_man

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #98 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardRAWKR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't understand why people think she has any talent or that she is different from all of the same old horrible pop. It's annoyingly catchy and not original at all.
If she is making a new style it's certainly not a good one.

IMHO

shes been playing the piano since shes 3 and check her acoustic stuff, not the commercial stuff, the girl without has talent.

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:47 AM Post #99 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I heard that Lada Gaga used to be a woman but grew one when she became Lady Gaga.

For proof, just compare the sweetheart in this video during her NYU days:
YouTube - Vintage Lady Gaga Live at NYU - Captivated & Electric Kiss

To Lady "Frickin" Gaga:
YouTube - Lady Gaga - Poker Face

In all honesty though, Lady Gaga is seriously frickin awesome! After having this music pounded into my head in nightclubs all the time recently, I suddenly noticed that Gaga is pure pop genius - no joke! Definitely best enjoyed in a good nightclub with lots of hot young women. Though the music itself is brilliant, you're missing the point if evaluating LG on musical terms only. There hasn't been a cooler act in pop for a good 20 years IMO.

BTW, I don't even listen to pop music, so I wouldn't know.

this is just the press making up garbage, shes clearly not a he/she and if she was she wouldnt be wearing some of the outfits she does, that bare it all.

Feb 17, 2010 at 7:56 PM Post #100 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is just the press making up garbage, shes clearly not a he/she and if she was she wouldnt be wearing some of the outfits she does, that bare it all.

I was joking. Should have put a smiley next to my first comment. I meant she has cojones figuratively speaking, not literally on her figure. LG is 100% Woman with a capital "W" for sure. That's obvious because she's half nude all the time. Like I said, Lada Gaga is awesome! I'm sold!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like lady gaga. She's making some great pop music
smily_headphones1.gif

Keep the cd
hopefully she does more stuff like this...

Nice, but I prefer this acoustic version live in Japan:

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #101 of 194
i'm surprised this thread is still alive. Nonetheless Lady Gaga is one talented individual.

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #102 of 194
Headphony i love that second video you put up, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
i wish shed do some acoustic stuff on her albums too.

Yeah pepsi thats me
biggrin.gif
i brought it back from the dead a couple days ago right after i went to the store to buy the cd haha i remember reading it when redcarmoose started it

Feb 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #103 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone know a source that clearly dispels the rumors about her? i hope there is and you should know what i mean.

music_man

Lets go with "I have it by a credible source that she has the standard feminine parts"

I would hate to offend any fellow head-fier.

Feb 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #104 of 194
i can't believe you just said that and posted that here. it does not offend me at all but i have a feeling it is going to offend one of the mods!

well, since you had to go there. everyone listen to "make her say" by kid cudi. lol.

music_man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back