Ladies & Gentlemans - Lookin' for the Best phones ever? here they are! :)
Apr 8, 2004 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Glassman

Headphoneus Supremus
read the stellar review from well-respected audiophile website here:

http://www.firebox.com/?dir=firebox&...roduct&pid=691

Quote:

These ultra bombastic babies really come into their own when the subwoofers are cranked up - all round clarity is truly staggering: explosions sound bigger, guitars sound badder and bullets sound, well, plain scary. Immersive audio experiences just don’t come any better than this.

biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #3 of 23
Quote:

5.1 Surround Sound has become a must-have accessory for any self-respecting audiophile.

That's my favorite part.

Apr 9, 2004 at 1:30 AM Post #8 of 23
I just ordered a pair of cans from Todd, but I'm gonna have to cancel the order. I don't think Senns could be this bombastic. I must have them, Plus Bård Olav Olsen thinks they are brilliant. How could I go wrong?
g

Apr 9, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #10 of 23
Actually, this is genuinely interesting. If the quoted specs were right - 3 "speakers" and a sub fully integrated - then this might be the very first actual implimentation of the surround sound headphone design thesis as posted on Headwize. This could be the start of a true breakthrough, and we are witnessing the very first shot fired.

Apr 9, 2004 at 2:30 AM Post #11 of 23
Holy C*w, look at those quality factory interconnects supplied with the phone... and all this time we have been complaining about Senn's headphone cable being weak
wink.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 2:34 AM Post #12 of 23
WOW. Did you check out the box? More headphones should come in boxes like that.

Apr 9, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #14 of 23
Wow, it seems JahJah Binks likes them:
Quote:

The guy in Oslo. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!...FINALLY!!!...MY BABIES ARE HERE!!!........ MESSA IN LOVE!!!

Apr 9, 2004 at 2:56 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by go_vtec
Holy C*w, look at those quality factory interconnects supplied with the phone... and all this time we have been complaining about Senn's headphone cable being weak
wink.gif

holy cow is not considered a bad word here.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back