KuraDa KD-P1 (new japanese "Summit-Fi" open headphone)
Oct 2, 2017 at 4:15 AM Post #16 of 54
These are hand made. Orders start at Audio Sanctuary later today and I have a demo pair. Lead time is 4-5 weeks.

Only headphone I have ever heard that pushes the treble to the upper limits like this. Literally goes all the way up and treads that fine line of shrillness and being incredible open. Great headphone.

Oct 2, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #17 of 54
These are hand made. Orders start at Audio Sanctuary later today and I have a demo pair. Lead time is 4-5 weeks.

Only headphone I have ever heard that pushes the treble to the upper limits like this. Literally goes all the way up and treads that fine line of shrillness and being incredible open. Great headphone.

How much would it cost?

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #21 of 54
Very curious about comfort though given the uniqueness of the design. There is nothing touching the ear but the padding would be all around and depending on size could be touching the jaw area.

This would also seem to compete with the MySphere 3.1, which will be similar in price and concept. Although the MySphere has the marketing advantage because they were the K1000 designers. This will be a specialty, made to order product.

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #22 of 54
Looks awesome in black! However, the driver part should be black too :wink:

dscf90721.jpg

Oct 2, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #27 of 54

Nice to see that you are working to bring them , your online store is one of my favorites ,,
i understand from you they are bright but how is the bass ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back