Kudos-- 'Recent thread images'
Oct 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cn11

Headphoneus Supremus
Since my last post in the feedback/bugs was critical, I thought I'd post one offering kudos on a feature (new, or one which I just discovered, not sure which).... the 'recent images in this thread' which appears to the right when you're browsing a particular thread. It's just awesome, and I love how you can go to the post with that image, see the whole gallery, or see all images by a user.

Great addition to the forum! I will be using this feature very frequently.

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Since my last post in the feedback/bugs was critical, I thought I'd post one offering kudos on a feature (new, or one which I just discovered, not sure which).... the 'recent images in this thread' which appears to the right when you're browsing a particular thread. It's just awesome, and I love how you can go to the post with that image, see the whole gallery, or see all images by a user.

Great addition to the forum! I will be using this feature very frequently.

+1, it is a nice feature, and I have put it to use since I discovered it recently.

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #3 of 3
It was a surprise for me when I saw it, as I'd suggested the feature probably well over a year ago as a means to view all the images in meet threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back