1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ksc75 too bright

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ueyteuor, Dec 25, 2007.
  1. ueyteuor
    i just got my ksc75, and right when i listened to them, i was impressed! im listening to them right now as well... but i noticed they are a little bright.. too bright..... would anyone else agree?

burn in?

2. TMM
    they don't change much imho. Just EQ it a little darker.

3. Dobro
    I got a pair for Xmas and I found them to be very bright with some annoying sibilance to boot on some songs. Other then that I love them. Sound good, very comfy, easy to carry and put on - definitely my headphones for portable use.

4. MaZa
    It tames a little bit, but they stay quite bright headphone. Perhaps Sennheiser PX100 would be more your thing if you like warmer presentation.

5. appophylite
    They are a bit brighter than my KSC35 and my PortaPro. But then, that's why I use the PortaPro more.

6. DoomD
    Yeah there pretty darn bright.But with just a minimal amount of burn in time they get a ton better.Not to mention just listening to them alot and getting used to the sound will help.

7. pss395
    I'm having the same exact feeling. I love these headphone, but it's just too bright so it's tiresome to listen to for long.
    Now burning it in to see if it helps.

8. rahulsharma
    Yes i agree with you i used them they are really pretty and congrats.
    [​IMG]

9. extrabigmehdi
    I didn't find much bright, maybe they are fatiguing while listening to some power noise music, otherwise I find them fine.
    I  just use them for jogging (one half hour, and then I  forget them).