KSC75 for $8.69 thru Amazon
Mar 15, 2007 at 7:30 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by mindouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for pointing our you're a generalizing moron.

Seemed like he was just joking to me (and I'm an American).

(I guess) I can see how you might have taken offense, but let's just drop it at this point and assume the best about other people and allow them to express themselves within civil boundries. No need for anyone else to respond to this line of argument, no need for the anyone to defend themselves, and (please) no more name calling. I'm leaving these posts for others to see and draw their own conclusions about, but not to comment on!

Mar 15, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #17 of 22
it's quite a nice day here today... enjoying my ksc75's in the sun and studying for finals... =)

Mar 15, 2007 at 7:36 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's quite a nice day here today... enjoying my ksc75's in the sun and studying for finals... =)

Atta boy!
wink.gif

(Or girl, or man, or woman, or he-she, or whatever you like to be called... don't want to offend anyone... just keeping the peace.)

Mar 15, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #19 of 22
I suppose I have to purchase a pair, then. I gave my marshmallows to a friend I thought would appreciate them, only to find him using his iBuds again today, because he doesn't like 'sticking things in his ears'. Mayhaps I'll just take the 'mallows back and put off the '75s for a while...

Mar 15, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #20 of 22
Hrm, I gave my friend ksc75 when his buds broke, he liked the sound but did not like the comfort...and then he lost one of the clips.
confused.gif

So he started looking up earbuds, found some for like 30, I looked, googled marshmallows (for $15 mind you).
Guess what he has now xD The only complaint of his was the bass was a bit bloated. >.< Tempted to give him my Vibe now since I am using UM2.

Mar 15, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Aw c'mon, you've got so many..." puppy dog eyes arguments.

Now it's "Thank you for visiting the museum, and here is a little keepsake for you to take home with you" as I'm showing them the door. I'll never be without an inventory of KSC75. I still have 3 pairs that haven't been spoken for and I hide them like my dentist used to hide the toys he gave away but only to the kids that knew he had them!

That made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
icon10.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #22 of 22
I've been trying to buy about 4 of them for months now for a good price. Every time an opportunity pops up, it either falls through though. All these good prices are US-based. Not that it's a whole lot more expensive to just order them from a Canadian store at a higher price, but I'd like to get good prices on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back