Apr 2, 2003 at 10:51 AM Post #46 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
yes, that bad

ouch... if it really is that bad then iono... but for now put me up for 2

Apr 2, 2003 at 12:35 PM Post #47 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by stereth
...a chance of getting kickass portable phones for $10?

$10? I thought it was $8! You're killing me, man!
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2003 at 1:51 PM Post #48 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
tina : if shipping is too expensive, i could take it for you and ship it from Belgium. I'm going back on may 9th. I doubt it really worth it however.

if it ever works, i'm in for 2 pairs

i'm hypervintilating!!! that's so kind of you, 00940.

Re: KSC35 alive?
i'll take three pairs.

could somebody start this? my idea is that somebody volunteers to do the transaction. whoever would be willing, all interested parties can email or pm him and discuss everything.

could somebody contact liquidations and ask about this? i'm fearing this has been out for some time. *taps on wood. hope not.

Apr 2, 2003 at 10:54 PM Post #51 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by bralack42
Ok guys, let's let everyone take one, and THEN we can go for seconds =)

I agree with bralack42, since everyone that's anyone will want a pair at this price (I included) we should make sure everyone that wants a pair gets some first.

Apr 2, 2003 at 11:04 PM Post #52 of 79
How about making sure we have someone who can take the orders and actually
send the 'phones to each and everyone of us?
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw, I reckon I suggested the idea, and that I am in for a couple of pairs too, if
everything goes well..
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2003 at 11:32 PM Post #53 of 79
just a thought.....if someone can get these then why not get lots and sell them through the head-fi store to help jude out...just a thought
ray
ps: if the deal ever happened i'd buy a couple pairs...even marked up a bit

Apr 2, 2003 at 11:58 PM Post #54 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by zyphaz
I agree with bralack42, since everyone that's anyone will want a pair at this price (I included) we should make sure everyone that wants a pair gets some first.

Agreed. So who's in charge of this massive ksc-35 buying operation?

Apr 3, 2003 at 12:24 AM Post #55 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by sacriste
$10? I thought it was $8! You're killing me, man!
tongue.gif

When was the last time you bought something online from a company and expected to pay the price on the screen? At the least, you've got shipping to your door to pay.

Apr 3, 2003 at 12:29 AM Post #56 of 79
Not to crush your hopes and dreams, but this item is not listed on their main page, which I'm assuming lists their current products. You can link directly to the item, but it might be a dead link they never cleaned up. On the other hand they may indeed have stock and just don't list the item on their main page for some unknown reason...

I'll try and call them tomorrow to see if they do in fact have any inventory of these...

Apr 3, 2003 at 3:29 PM Post #59 of 79
I'm sorry to report that liquidations.com does not have any Koss KSC35s. They haven't had them in a long time and will not be getting them in the future. They were surprised to hear the old link was still in place... Sorry.

Apr 3, 2003 at 3:41 PM Post #60 of 79
Well, at least this makes my 35s even more valuable.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back