KSC-75's...
Aug 31, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #16 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by leng jai
They are hardly the ultimate portable phones when they have next to no isolation

That's not reasonable. There are many situations in which you can use a portable in which you do not want isolation. There are a limited number of circumstances in which isolation is safe.

Aug 31, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #17 of 47
I'm on my second pair of ksc75 and love them. I still can't get over how good these things are at their price range. I had a pair of Sony clip-ons before finding head-fi and those things cost twice the price as the Koss but had less than half the quality. I guess you're really just paying for the brand on those things.

I have yet to try to ksc75 amped though I plan to in the (near) future.

Aug 31, 2006 at 4:51 AM Post #18 of 47
For those who didn't like the nerd factor of the 75s, you can simply take off the clips and pretty much snap them into a pair of gutted Sony V-150s. I can't say there's much of a loss in audio quality - all I know that its nothing major.

Run a search, there was some guy who put pictures up.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 31, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #19 of 47
For 12$ you can't ask for any more. I was surprised at how balanced they sound, just lacking in refinement.

Aug 31, 2006 at 5:43 AM Post #21 of 47
I recently picked up a couple pairs and I love the way they sound... I mean not as good as some of the other cans I've got (HD595's come to mind...) but for the price they simply can't be beat. I like them better than the px100's

Aug 31, 2006 at 5:56 AM Post #22 of 47
Aug 31, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #23 of 47
I got both of mine for free; their balanced and awesome sound help my feet keep a steady beat when I'm running away from the cops
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2006 at 5:43 PM Post #26 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nights_85
if only they would ship to sydney
frown.gif

EDIT: Post #666
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hehe...Call me crazy if you want, I bought my KSC75 from headphonics and paid a hefty aussie retail (AUD$64) for mine. I have no regrets at all. Have there been no lifetime warranty, I wouldn't have considered it at all at that price. Mine had a cable problem once and was sent via headphonics to warranty service for repairs with absolutely zero dollars charged on me. Well since you live in Sydney its going to be a different story.
biggrin.gif

Hope you can get someone over in the US to help ship them over to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back