KSC-35 Limited supply
Apr 21, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #76 of 89
Has anybody received shipping confirmation? I got order confirmation, and I'm wondering as to when I should be expecting these.

Apr 21, 2003 at 1:10 PM Post #79 of 89
It's really quite fun for those of us that have a small stockpile of these phones, watching you guys scramble.
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2003 at 12:46 PM Post #83 of 89
I think it expired on either 4/15 or 4/18 I cant remember. I used it on the 20th and it still was good though. I think they were off and the code worked until Monday morning.

Apr 22, 2003 at 1:43 PM Post #84 of 89
Just ordered a pair, hope they still have some left for me. The coupon did not work, I didnt expect it to.

What is the deal with when Koss will ship them?

Apr 22, 2003 at 2:16 PM Post #85 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
I think it expired on either 4/15 or 4/18 I cant remember. I used it on the 20th and it still was good though. I think they were off and the code worked until Monday morning.

The e-mail ad said the coupon expired on 5/15/03...

This is the other thread.

Apr 22, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #86 of 89
My credit card was charged today. Hmmm...I got 2 emails and they were 5 minutes apart. Now on my online statement I have been charged 59.98. Looks like I am getting 2 KSC-35's. Too bad I only have one set of ears.

ps. I figured it out. When I was ordering them I accidentally entered 419 and it was charging me $6.00 shipping. I cancelled (or so I thought) and went through the process again all the way to the confirmation screen. This leads me to believe that even without the coupon code those who order the KSC-35's will not be charged for shipping. Can anyone in the U.S. confirm that they were charged for shipping?

Apr 22, 2003 at 7:50 PM Post #87 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by bubsdaddy
This leads me to believe that even without the coupon code those who order the KSC-35's will not be charged for shipping. Can anyone in the U.S. confirm that they were charged for shipping?

I called Koss today to find out about the error in my order (used the coupon code 418, but shipping charges still appeared on the confirmation email) and was told the charges had already been subtracted.

Apr 23, 2003 at 11:00 PM Post #88 of 89
Well it is almost one week since news leaked out about the Koss KSC-35's being available again. The people that have already contacted Koss about their orders for the new KSC-35's did you all ask when you would be recieving them? I am currently on hold with Koss as I type
frown.gif
to ask them about the shipping.

What shipping are they comming by?
Ground by a freaking DONKEY??????????
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey Soupy, stan23, blessingx, Wolverine1, austonia, and others that first ordered please post when you get your new KSC-35's, so that the rest of us will know more or less when ours should be arriving also. Will they come with the gold plugs and cloth carrying bag?

That sucks that they are continuing to take orders as they are manufacturing more KSC-35's, AND THE CUSTOMERS ARE NOT TOLD ANYTHING. I am also expecting my "Koss order is available for immediate shipment."

frown.gif
*must .... wait.... a... little... bit.... long...... arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back