KOSS PRO DJ-100 white noise
Mar 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

babb7

New Head-Fier
I would like to say that I am very, very satisfied with the Koss Dj 100. I`m not an audiophile, before getting these earphones I never bought any headphones for more then 20 bucks. I always considered music at its best with a good pair of speakers, but I apologize I`m beside the point here. I have been having a rather annoying problem with the Koss, there is a continuous white noise coming from them at times.

At the beginning I though it was my laptop, fiddled with it to find the problem but everything as in shape. I then though it must be the quality of the songs, and in most cases it is, but the noise is persistent in some songs but not in others with the same bitrate.

So I wonder, is it that the headphones are just to keen on quality or maybe is something else I have no idea on how to fix in my laptop, which is an ASUS G74SX btw in case anyone knows any issues with this specific laptop.

In any case guys I would really appriciate your help with this little pickle I find myself into, thanks in advance to all.

Mar 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #3 of 3
I have plugged it on my ipod and the problem is the same, could it be something with my laptop then? Sorry for the delayed response btw I was looking around the webs to find a solution, in vain unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back