KOSS Portapro 50% off sale
Jun 18, 2004 at 12:46 PM Post #2 of 30
Perfect! My Sportas are finally giving up the ghost, I fear... need some new cans for the mini!

Jun 18, 2004 at 3:43 PM Post #3 of 30
sweet deal!
eggosmile.gif

I've been thinking about the portapro's for a while now.. but one thing has be concerned.. just how badly do they leak noise? If someone were sitting about 4 feet away from you, would they be able to hear and make-out the actual words of a song.. (gotta watch out for those explicit lyrics heheh) or would it just be more of a faint, undistinguishable stream of noise?

Any input on this would be swizzle.
lambda.gif

Jun 18, 2004 at 6:15 PM Post #4 of 30
they're pretty open, although not as open as Grados. It depends on what volume you listen to your music, but I consider myself an "average volume" listener, and you can hear the lyrics at that volume from that distance.

Jun 20, 2004 at 3:20 AM Post #6 of 30
I'm on the bandwagon too!! My cousin just got an IPAQ like me and I got these for him as a graduation gift... Now I can take that for a spin and get the curiousity over with!!! hahah

PIMP!!

Jun 20, 2004 at 7:01 AM Post #7 of 30
can you please give me a web address for the portapros? and also let me know if they ship to Australia?

thanks

Jun 22, 2004 at 12:11 AM Post #12 of 30
no the coupon is on page 2, it says "enter coupon code". sweet deal im going to have to get me a pair for my ipod.

Jun 22, 2004 at 2:20 AM Post #14 of 30
i think its only for the, portapros. I just ordered my pair! can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back