KOSS KSC75 @ RadioShack $5.47usd !!!
Nov 15, 2008 at 7:52 AM Post #106 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by timb5881 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should either replace it, fix it or replace it with a replacement model or the next one up in the line. Lifetime is Lifetime!

I read somewhere that "lifetime" means "lifetime of the product."

Nov 15, 2008 at 7:55 AM Post #107 of 184
bought the remaining 3 from my local radioshack, but the right ear was dead on one so I had to return it
frown.gif

also, about the lifetime warranty, you need to send them a check for 6 bucks it seems to get it fixed. It's cheaper to just buy a whole lot and toss them when they break (seems like a waste though) lol

Nov 15, 2008 at 8:02 AM Post #108 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by marsbound2024 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I read somewhere that "lifetime" means "lifetime of the product."

at value combo menu's price, do you really care? I would buy 10 and just throw them out. Shipping would cost as much as headphones themselves to justify sending them for repair
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 3:59 PM Post #110 of 184
Rednamalas1: Haha, of course I don't care. I was just addressing some of the previous comments about "lifetime is lifetime." Just throwing in my two cents on what it actually meant.
smily_headphones1.gif

Wish me luck as I seek out a pair this weekend!

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #111 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK so I bought 15 pairs. Who ended up topping that?
ksc75smile.gif

I bought 17,.....so far
biggrin.gif

But i only have 16, cuz i gave one away to a Head-Fier, but i already had a recabled one, and one new in the pkg to start...lol.

A bunch will become Christmas gifts though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 11:41 PM Post #119 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These things just sound wonderful for their price..Mmmm

greatest bargains in all of audio world imo.

I've only listened to my KSC75s for a short time but they continue to impress me.

Nov 17, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #120 of 184
I tried the kramer mod, but I put a small dent in couple of spots in left diaphragm, but apparently it's sounding good enough so far. Oh well, I can always send it back to koss if it has any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back