KOSS KSC75: is there a convenient way to store these on the go?
Jul 21, 2007 at 6:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

lespauldude

New Head-Fier
I'm thinking about getting them for a low cost option when i'm walking around college. Keeping in mind that i'm going to be pretty active and moving around a lot, putting them in and taking them out of my pockets, I couldn't help to wonder if there is a convenient way to wrap them up like you can with earbuds.

if you don't know what i'm talking about, for earbuds you can just wrap the cables around and secure the last loop so the cables won't get tangled.

is there a similar way to do this with the KSC's or do you just throw them in your backpack or pockets? The earbands look like they could break easily too. any comments on that?

as you can see, i'm damn picky, but that's why we're all here.

Jul 21, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 14
The "earbands" on the KSC75's are made of metal. They don't break.

Jul 21, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #6 of 14
haha the cable turtle would work quite well, it also has a funny name....

Jul 21, 2007 at 3:45 PM Post #7 of 14
Koss makes a carrying case for them. I don't have one as I've always found the KSC75s to be durable enough just in my pocket, but here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-Headphone.../dp/B000E36R96

Welcome to Head-Fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 22, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by grndslm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With the clip-ons, you can kinda push them together 69-style with the clips going together like this -> )( , and the earpads on opposite sides. Then just wrap the cable around this lil bundle.

It's really not convenient, at least in my opinion, to wrap the cord around the head phones. The cable on the KSC-75 tangles like crazy, so I try to take care in folding the cord, so I don't have to spend 10 minutes untangling the cord.

Jul 23, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #11 of 14
I got a hard eyeglass case from a dollar store for mine. The fit in there right next to eachother quite nicely
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2007 at 2:47 AM Post #14 of 14
i use a sunglass case and leave the wire hanging outside, then i wrap it around the case itself. very handy in my backpacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back