Koss KSC-35s for 100$........ check it out
Jan 10, 2002 at 1:00 AM Post #16 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by Xander
I thought these things sounded really good for $30, but $98?
rolleyes.gif

You heard me right! They WHOOP nearly ALL of those mass-market $100 full-size "consumer" headphones from the BIG mass-market brands on the market - MOST of which REALLY sound like poop!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 1:02 AM Post #17 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by Xander
I thought these things sounded really good for $30, but $98?
rolleyes.gif

You know, if you really think about it, they really do sound good for $98.00. There's only a handful of decent phones under $100.00 out there. I think the 35s sound as good if not better than the majority of them. And that's coming from a Stax guy!

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 2:17 AM Post #19 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1
does headphone.com ship to canada?

This is a quote from Griffdog at HeadRoom:

"Yes, HeadRoom accepts orders from Canada. Currently you can order from the yahoo store (http://store.yahoo.com/headroom/), phone (1-800-828-8184) in your order, or e-mail Todd (todd@headphone.com). This goes for other international orders as well."

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 4:19 AM Post #22 of 39
I'm probably gonna hit circuit city and best buy tomorrow...if i find the 35's for very cheap, i'll buy a bunch and sell them back to all the canadians who are having difficulty finding them!

George

ps. if their 10 bucks, i'll pick up a lot of 10

cool.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 5:46 AM Post #23 of 39
Are you for real? Because I just order from headphone.com tonite for the ksc35.

If you can get them tommorrow, then I'll buy it off you.

Please PM me once you have decided if you are going to doing this or not. I will want at least one pair from you if not two.

Jan 10, 2002 at 7:24 AM Post #24 of 39
Good luck!
At $10, even the muggles will want one!!!
wink.gif

I picked up the last three at my local shop and my family will love me forever!

Jan 10, 2002 at 8:01 AM Post #25 of 39
get me a pair if you can find them for 10. I'll send you money via paypal or check for a pair. since you'll have my address, you shouldn't worry about me robbin' ya. I have no car, and the CC here is REALLY far away. Near 20 minutes of straight driving.

Jan 10, 2002 at 4:07 PM Post #26 of 39
If anyone could pick up a pair at circuit city and mail them to me (shipping charges from headroom are $29), I'd really appreciate it. Please send me a PM if you'd be willing to help me out, my ears are begging you!

Oh keep in mind, the $98 price isn't right. You'll notice you find them on yahoo for $29 as well. I saw this a few months ago on yahoo shopping. However the $29 and the $98 aren't the same thing because when you go to compare prices you never see the other, although they are both named exactly the same thing, there must be some difference.

see:

http://search.shopping.yahoo.com/sea...35&tool=0&did=

Jan 10, 2002 at 5:19 PM Post #27 of 39
I'm another Canadian who who buy those from a US resident. FedEx from the US from Headroom is just way too pricey. Shipping + broker fee + customs end up costing more than the headphones.

Through regular mail, shipping would be a few dollars and we wouldn't have to pay customs if the package is marked as being a "gift"
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 9:11 PM Post #30 of 39
No luck guys, i went stopped at Best Buy, Circuit City and some local dump and none of em had the 35's. CC has the 50's but i think they were going for $30...o well, sorry i couldn't help out
frown.gif

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back