Koss KSC-35s for 100$........ check it out
Jan 8, 2002 at 6:47 AM Post #3 of 39
Gyah. $98.9# for those KSC-35's? What? Huh?
mad.gif

I just ordered the KSC-35's from Headroom - $35.99 including FedEx 2-Day (nope, Headroom NEVER ships by that crappo FedEx Ground, nor does Headroom ship by ANY crappo "ground" delivery service).

Jan 8, 2002 at 6:12 PM Post #5 of 39
Guys,
They're just selling the KSC 35 for what its worth. They're probably selling the V600 for $10.

Jan 9, 2002 at 12:51 AM Post #6 of 39
What? I had expected to receive my KSC-35's tomorrow afternoon...
wink.gif

...but the package came today!
eek.gif
Too bad I wasn't home at the time FedEx came (I was at work!), so I will check tomorrow.

Jan 9, 2002 at 12:57 AM Post #7 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver
What? I had expected to receive my KSC-35's tomorrow afternoon...
wink.gif

...but the package came today!
eek.gif
Too bad I wasn't home at the time FedEx came (I was at work!), so I will check tomorrow.

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

BTW, you're in for a real treat with the 35s!

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2002 at 2:16 AM Post #8 of 39
anybody know a really cheap place to buy KSC-35s? I see 50s for 15$, but i hear that they fall off while walking, which makes them useless to me. Is there anyplace online that has the 35s for under 30$? I gotta buy one for myself and one of my friends likes the idea of clip-ons, and she wants one herself. I'm wondering if there's anyplace that has these for under 30. I can sure find the expensive sites,
smily_headphones1.gif
. It has to be an online shop cuz I have no transportation.

Jan 9, 2002 at 4:10 AM Post #12 of 39
I just got three of them at Circuit City for $10!!! Go search Circuit Cities in your neighborhood. They even have the gold plug version with the black bag!

Jan 9, 2002 at 4:26 AM Post #13 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by utdeep
I just got three of them at Circuit City for $10!!! Go search Circuit Cities in your neighborhood. They even have the gold plug version with the black bag!

Lucky Americans.

angryfire.gif
Send me your 35's!!!

Jan 10, 2002 at 12:53 AM Post #14 of 39
...but I wasn't home today, either!! I was b**ching at the store clerk while I returned my Sony D-EJ925 PCDP!!! Luckily, the nearest FedEx facility is only a short bike-ride from where I live, so I went there to pick up the package at 5 o'clock this afternoon.

Look for a full review of the Koss KSC-35 versus the Koss KSC-50 and the Sony w.ear 'phones from me sometime within the next two weeks. But I will tell you my initial impressions of the KSC-35's:

When I first put the KSC-35's on, I struggled a bit to get them to fit properly. The ********* clips aren't spring-loaded like those of my KSC-50's and my Sony w.ears. But once on, the KSC-35's stayed put (unlike my KSC-50's, which felt as if they were about to fall off of my ears). The w.ears also stayed put on my ears - but with their sound quality being nothing to write home about, I let them collect dust inside a cardboard box. (The w.ears look smaller than either of the Kosses, but they weigh at least as much as the KSC-35's.) And I felt less pain wearing the KSC-35's than I did when wearing the KSC-50's.

So much for fit, but how do the KSC-35's sound? "HOLY ******!" was the expression I got on my face!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Their sound is so rich, and so clear (without being fatiguing), I SWORE I should have paid $98.98 instead of $35.99 for them!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Accordingly, I will bring my KSC-35's and my Panasonic SL-CT470 PCDP with me to work EVERY DAY for the next two weeks - and then try to go back to my KSC-50's or my w.ears.

FWIW, my KSC-35's have a gold-plated mini-plug but no 1/4" plug adapter. They do include a carrying pouch. And the package said "Designed and Engineered in the U.S. - Made in China".

Randall
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back