Koss KSC-35 & MrTibbs
Dec 4, 2002 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

cixi

New Head-Fier
Hello.
I'm trying to contact mrtibbs@att.net to buy a pair of Koss KSC-35, since I didn't had an account with paypal few monts ago i couldn't pay him...
frown.gif

Now that I have a PayPal account MrTibbs doesn't reply to my e-mails.
confused.gif

Do you know where can I find him or where can I find some place to buy this kind of ear-phones?

Thank You.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2002 at 1:16 AM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by cixi
Hello.
I'm trying to contact mrtibbs@att.net to buy a pair of Koss KSC-35, since I didn't had an account with paypal few monts ago i couldn't pay him...
frown.gif

Now that I have a PayPal account MrTibbs doesn't reply to my e-mails.
confused.gif

in a "few months" a lot of things can change....

If MrTibbs didn't receive the money after a few weeks , he probably sold them.

To find a pair, as they are discontinued, check the marketplace here and on headwize and of course ebay, good luck

Dec 4, 2002 at 1:23 AM Post #3 of 10
Well... I didn't ask to buy them... I only asked him if he had and how could I pay him.

Nothing more.

Now that I have the chance to buy and the "tools" to buy I can ask him "can you sale me a pair of KSC-35?".
That's it.
wink.gif

Dec 4, 2002 at 2:31 AM Post #4 of 10
I read that he sold out of them a few weeks ago...

Biggie.

Dec 4, 2002 at 5:57 AM Post #7 of 10
I bought a bunch of these awhile back because I knew they were being discontinued and since I considered them one of the best buys in headphones...I use mine every day...I wanted to make sure I had a lifetime supply. I probably have more than a lifetime supply, so if anyone is in need of one they can contact me.

Dec 5, 2002 at 9:22 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by KurtW
I bought a bunch of these awhile back because I knew they were being discontinued and since I considered them one of the best buys in headphones...I use mine every day...I wanted to make sure I had a lifetime supply

You and me both, Kurt
wink.gif
I still have three pair sealed in the package for the very same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back