Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 3, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #11,898 of 63,915
Some Germans have been copying the ZS3  
biggrin.gif

http://www.inear-monitoring.eu/de/produkte/inear-universelles-monitoring/monitoring-stagediver.htm 

Sep 3, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #11,900 of 63,915
  That would be hilarious actually.

Also, ZS3 review. Just click on the picture (or if on mobile the link below).

http://www.head-fi.org/products/kz-zs3-hifi-high-end-3-5mm-in-ear-earphone-headphones-earpiece-original-headset-bass-earbuds-with-microphone/reviews/16771

Great review. Lot of your experiences with the ZS3 are familiar to me. Except the easyness of this IEMs with sources. I think they are rather hard to drive. Or maybe they are just such a perfect match to my Fiio X3ii that, when I move them around other sources, they just don't sound as good. Or - in this perspective I am obliged to agree with you - they really depend on the source and are sensible and faithfull to the source's sound signature. 

Sep 3, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #11,902 of 63,915
Any Canadians that ordered the ZS3s from fulllove365 on ebay? Ordered on August 15, the listing says they should be here by the october 6th, but I don't have much hope. 
Should I just go ahead and order them from gearbest and eat the $12 for expidited shipping so I get them within a week, or just wait it out for the ebay ones?

Sep 3, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #11,903 of 63,915
I'm a Canadian who regrets ordering a KZ ATE from Gearbest on August 11th because I'm moving at the end of september and I'm not confident they're going to be here before I depart.  Also ordered a pair of IEMs from AE at the same time.  I figured they'd arrive in thirty days, but I shouldn't have taken the chance. 

Sep 3, 2016 at 10:52 PM Post #11,905 of 63,915
  I'm a Canadian who regrets ordering a KZ ATE from Gearbest on August 11th because I'm moving at the end of september and I'm not confident they're going to be here before I depart.  Also ordered a pair of IEMs from AE at the same time.  I figured they'd arrive in thirty days, but I shouldn't have taken the chance. 

My ATE S' took about 42 days to arrive. :p So, just saying, you should NEVER bank on 30 days, think of it as 25-30 business days (AKA not including weekends) :p
  Any Canadians that ordered the ZS3s from fulllove365 on ebay? Ordered on August 15, the listing says they should be here by the october 6th, but I don't have much hope. 
Should I just go ahead and order them from gearbest and eat the $12 for expidited shipping so I get them within a week, or just wait it out for the ebay ones?

They will probably arrive in the middle to the end of this month. Keep us updated. 

Sep 3, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #11,906 of 63,915
As a Canadian I fully expect to receive stuff from either AE or Gearbest after around 40 days. Anything earlier than that is great, but not the norm.

Bought a pair of KZ ATE S', Boarseman CX98's all of which were pretty damn great. The KZ ATE's took some getting used to as the design was interesting, but they blew all the others out of the water in regard to audio quality, the Boarseman's were a pretty close second as the design and fit were my favourite of the bunch. Just waiting on my Tenmak Pianos directly from Tennmak, I REALLY hope they sound good :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back