Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Mar 28, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #10,426 of 63,922
I think the sale is already started.... prices in red with "sale" noted next to it.

Don't forget its already the 29th in China

When your shopping also check out these people
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/512142?spm=2114.01010208.3.57.cjKBxt

they seem to have a few other models, also at great prices.
And their sellers reputation is pretty good

Mar 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #10,427 of 63,922
  If big sales really come, maybe it is time to try the whole KZ lineup :b

Call me KZ but I feel like I already have
eek.gif

These are the 11 pair I currently have but soon to be pared down to 4 which will be my kick around iem's which I don't have to worry about on the grab-n-go
wink_face.gif

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #10,429 of 63,922
I want an earphone for clarity, like I want to be able to hear the lyrics properly, which earphone should I get? Bass is not important

My top three pics from KZ for what you ask:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ED9
ED3c "ACME"
HDS1

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #10,430 of 63,922
Don't forget ATE :D

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #10,431 of 63,922
cheers Podster, I will get the ED9 cuz it seems popular among you guys~

lesp4ul it is this one?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ATE-Copper-Driver-Ear-Hook-HiFi-In-Ear-Earphone-Sport-Headphones-For-Running-With-Foam/1358152_32337313320.html

Should i buy from the KZ Headphones Official Flagship Store
or you know if there is cheaper places on aliexpress

:3

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #10,434 of 63,922
Those KZ models are better than the hybrids.

I love Xiaomi, but I am extremely disappointed with their hybrids. Very muddy, treble drop off, little detail.

Okay thanks buddy much appreciated

Mar 29, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #10,436 of 63,922
Hey @Chief Stringer
the ATE u own, it is called KZ ATE S? or it is different model?

Also what's the difference between ED10 and ED9

And is the ZS1 good too?

Looking to buy a few models during the sale :3

The ATE i have is the older version, the ATE S as far as im aware sounds the same but the part where the wires connect to the earphones look different and they use a memory wire to go around the esr like the ZS1 does, and for that reason id recommend the old ATE over the S version, because i hate the memory wire i think most dudes here agree.

Now despite using the annoying memory wire i liked the ZS1s sound, very bass heavy but solid impactful fun bass too, definatly not for everyone, but unfortunatly one of the right drivers stopped working and now i think only one of the 4 drivers works lol

My picks would have to be the ED9s and ED10s, the ED10s are smaller, have better isolation, heavier bass but a sharpness in the upper mid treble (5k region) which makes me prefer the ed9s sound (with the gold filters installed, the ed9s come with two filters one gives less bass the gold gives more), and i like my bass too, i dont know, to me the ed9s just have the fullest sound with the least peaks / drops in the frequnecy range

If your gonna use them to exercise i could see you prefing the ATE or ED10 design wise, but as for sound the ED9s are my favourate, it all depends on you man, what kind of sound do you like and what music genres do you listen too?

Edit: Apprantly people have reported that the ATE-S has more bass than the ATE

Mar 29, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #10,437 of 63,922
    @Chief Stringer very good reviews :3

Ye well, I like to listen to edm/electronic genre and also normal songs when I want clarity, so I can actually hear the lyrics(with less on the bass)
So I prob want 2 pairs of earphones

I also maybe want an earphone for sports (the one that don't fall out), so i thought the ATE S design maybe help do that, idk :3

Mar 29, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #10,438 of 63,922
The DS is old and not worth it.

KZ sales rep contacted me. I requested KZ to focus on some models with a flat sound signature. A $20-40 analytical IEM would be a godsend. This is the new target to hit.

Does anyone know if KZ has an official website, or they just sell on third party websites.

Trying to reach someone at their corporate office.

tusharthegamer...... is it possible you can pass on Anna Kay's email address?

Hey WEST91436, probably this post may help you....

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #10,440 of 63,922
      @Chief Stringer very good reviews :3

Ye well, I like to listen to edm/electronic genre and also normal songs when I want clarity, so I can actually hear the lyrics(with less on the bass)
So I prob want 2 pairs of earphones

I also maybe want an earphone for sports (the one that don't fall out), so i thought the ATE S design maybe help do that, idk :3

I will get my ATES very soon, also for Sports + good SQ, I will post my experience with them.
Meanwhile for the AE anniversary I want to buy another iem for sports but under 20$ (and not the W1), dunno if someone here can help giving us advices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back