Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 22, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #632 of 64,373
Very confusing indeed .....the last when me bought me EDSE or ED2 ..the seller told me its the same ...the only variant is the one with the mic or without mic ...but the listing link by Dan of Steel of that store is not helping ..there is even a listing of KZ EDSE for 7$ ..hahahhaaa

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #633 of 64,373

I'll give that a shot mo! Wallet approves of another one or two in case... hah :p

Very confusing indeed .....the last when me bought me EDSE or ED2 ..the seller told me its the same ...the only variant is the one with the mic or without mic ...but the listing link by Dan of Steel of that store is not helping ..there is even a listing of KZ EDSE for 7$ ..hahahhaaa

Me very confused indeed... Maybe people pay special edition price, no special edition exist, get standard edition ED2. Maybe tune driver... Or maybe Special Edition and ED2 means the same.. in reference to original ED. Much strange.

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #634 of 64,373
I'll give that a shot mo! Wallet approves of another one or two in case... hah :p

Me very confused indeed... Maybe people pay special edition price, no special edition exist, get standard edition ED2. Maybe tune driver... Or maybe Special Edition and ED2 means the same.. in reference to original ED. Much strange.

How special edition can 2$ can make a difference ..me imho think they are the same ...lol

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #635 of 64,373
Maybe they have just a different tuning, or maybe the "Special" is more expensive because of the name, LOL, I`m not joking, people read "special" and think :
"Oh my, they should be awesome!"

Sep 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #636 of 64,373
How special edition can 2$ can make a difference ..me imho think they are the same ...lol

Well... You know cheap IEMs.. one model can sound great and the next sound like a 2 year old poked a fork through a pair of Beats by Dre. 
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back