Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jun 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #4,382 of 64,810

I bought 2 for 6.19$ piece from aliexpress... why should someone buy it for 17$?
rolleyes.gif

Was it from Tombuy? he still didn't process my order after 5 days.

Don`t know. Did not look the seller. Btw, some sellers just don`t or forget to update status. I had once like that, shipment said processing but I already got the item.

Jun 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #4,385 of 64,810
Guys, what ear tips are recommended for the ED9? For some reason, they don't give a good fit on my ears and often falls off easily.. :./

Found it to be more comfortable when I use xiaomi piston's tips but I lost the medium tips, the large sized tips are too big and the small sized tips are too small for me.

Jun 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #4,387 of 64,810
Guys, what ear tips are recommended for the ED9? For some reason, they don't give a good fit on my ears and often falls off easily.. :./

Found it to be more comfortable when I use xiaomi piston's tips but I lost the medium tips, the large sized tips are too big and the small sized tips are too small for me.

Sony Hybrids work good with brass nozzles for me, and white wide bore tips came with TTPOD T1E with Gold filter.

Jun 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #4,388 of 64,810
Just received my KZ GR, which I ordered from the KZ Official Store on AliExpress, specifically to use the red nozzles with ED9.  Well, they showed up with the holes in the red nozzles, which I believe means they're the "old" version, and completely useless with the ED9. 

So if the KZ "official store" doesn't stock the new version of the GR, then who does?  Very frustrating. 

Jun 6, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #4,389 of 64,810
smily_headphones1.gif
In addition to ordering the KZ ANV and CM9 I am going to try these little gems right here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6711309726.html

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jun 6, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #4,391 of 64,810
Let me ask this way - what are You searching for Twin? Just IEM madness? ED9 or ATE aren`t good enough?

Jun 6, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #4,392 of 64,810
Just got my ATE black w/ mic and it came with a nice surprise. One extra set of foam tips and the around the ear deal (I forgot the property name for that), worth the wait I guess. I've had my ED9 for about a week and a half and I ordered the two at the same time.

Love my ED9 (using the bronze nozzle), I'm hoping that the ATE delivers as well.

Jun 6, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #4,394 of 64,810
  Just received my KZ GR, which I ordered from the KZ Official Store on AliExpress, specifically to use the red nozzles with ED9.  Well, they showed up with the holes in the red nozzles, which I believe means they're the "old" version, and completely useless with the ED9. 

So if the KZ "official store" doesn't stock the new version of the GR, then who does?  Very frustrating. 

Use the black nozzles then. Isnt the only difference the hole? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back