Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jan 2, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #14,986 of 64,396
guys im goint to buy a kz right now i have already ordered a zs3 and now im thinking about the atr, some guys told me it is as good as kz ate for lesd, what do you guys think?

In a nut shell, zs3 is atr on steroids,imo.......with the absence of strong bass and sparkle highs of zs3 and retaining the mids atr is no underdog in comparison. If you like your zs3 you may like atr,in a different way. But again persinal preference ,all it comes to,otherwise.

Jan 2, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #14,990 of 64,396
if you are looking for earbud you might want to check out the TY HI-Z 32

Jan 2, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #14,991 of 64,396
My ATR still can't compete with IM50, just listened to them side by side, well, not surprised as you can get 10 ATRs for 1 IM50, ATR is only 10% of the price of the IM50 lol. It's still a really good value though.

Now I wonder how the ZST will do against the IM50, being a dual driver IEM like the IM50..

Oh god, I guess I have to resist temptation this time and just buy a new cable for my IM50 because my IM50 cable is really bad now.
Meanwhile I'll stay with my ZS3, which is indeed ATR on steroids aka extended highs and lows.

Jan 3, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #14,998 of 64,396
guys im new in head-fi and im also looking for a speaker but i did not find a speaker thread if someone know could advice me pls :x

Im not sure which category of speakers you lookin for,like home theater,subs,book shelves etc but hope the following link might help you........just subscribe and shoot your question there someone will respond.

Also Feel free to PM me if you want to, let me see if I can be of any help.

http://www.head-fi.org/f/21/cables-power-tweaks-speakers-accessories-dbt-free-forum

Jan 3, 2017 at 12:22 AM Post #14,999 of 64,396
For anybody who haven't tried zst. Don't bother it. To my ears it was one of yhe rubbish iem I've ever heard.

Even ate and atr sound better than this hybrid.
Lack of Soundstage and thd treble spark like crazy without control. Bass was dull and the mid was disappeared. The one good thing on this iem was the shape anf color of the body. I purchased the rainbow one and sure it looks like expensive one.

Jan 3, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #15,000 of 64,396
Im not sure which category of speakers you lookin for,like home theater,subs,book shelves etc but hope the following link might help you........just subscribe and shoot your question there someone will respond.

Also Feel free to PM me if you want to, let me see if I can be of any help.

http://www.head-fi.org/f/21/cables-power-tweaks-speakers-accessories-dbt-free-forum

beerchug.gif
 I'm looking for a 2.1 speakers under $100 for common use only: some gaming, musics and movies. Any good options at that range? 

p/s: still waiting for my ATR 
darthsmile.gif
!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back