Klipsch x11i?
Aug 4, 2013 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ryanjsoo

Reviewer for The Headphone List
ryanjsoo's Reviews
So I recently saw that a new line up of Klipsch x range in ears were released but my question is what is the difference between the x11i and x10i, same size, same design, even the same driver, only difference I can find is that it is now made from aluminium rather than copper, thanks. 

Aug 4, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 9
Knowing Klipsch they are probably the same design in general, only difference being material. Different metals do have different resonance points though.

Aug 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #4 of 9
So I recently saw that a new line up of Klipsch x range in ears were released but my question is what is the difference between the x11i and x10i, same size, same design, even the same driver, only difference I can find is that it is now made from aluminium rather than copper, thanks. 

The old X10 is also made with aluminium, but with a copper anodized finish instead of the current titanium grey anodized finish. That means there is no known difference between X10 and X11i that we know of (except for color).

Aug 18, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #6 of 9
According to this page from the official Klipsch site, the sound is the same but they've made some changes to the cable and tail.

http://www.klipsch.com/Education/headphones-faq

Feb 23, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #8 of 9
I just bought my pair and they changed the tail and cable like you said. It is not a flat cable, but it's not round either. The only way I can describe it right now is square but I know that sounds dumb. It does not feel a lot more durable than the x10's but it is better. I'm actually glad klipsch didn't go with a Hefty cable because one giant selling point for these headphones is how light weight and comfortable they are, and if they had a thick flat cord like the new s4 II they would be too heavy and fall out often. I have had my x10s for years, used them every day through school, crumpled them up and threw them in a pocket and even accidentally left them in my pocket through the washing machine and they work to this day, so durability never seemed to be a problem with them. Although my pair might just be a miracle lol. They sound great obviously with the same driver as the x10s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back